Malvoisin's Way of the Wicked, Act 1: Knot of Thorns [PFRPG] - Page 8





+ Log in or register to post
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 189
  1. #71
    Jaylen feels the patch urging him to free itself. He pulls slowly but deliberately at the patch, trying to find out just how Asmodeus plays into their escape...

 

  • #72
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    {{ I'm locked up with a bunch of devil worshipers!? Why?? What could this mean? }} Curz thinks as he stands quietly next to the door and starts to sweat.

    "We need to get them to open the door and let us out. I want out," he whispers loudly.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #73
    Ethan looks at Curz as he speaks. "What is that you want to do?"

  • #74
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    "Out. I want OUT!" Curz says forgetting himself for a moment.

    OOC
    Someone had to start this roller coaster

    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #75
    Ethan looks back to the rest of the prisoners. "You may want to prepare what needs it." He flashes Curz a crooked smile as he stands off to the side of the door and prepares himself for whatever comes through the door.

    OOC
    I swear you had something different in there when I posted...
    Last edited by Disposable Hero; Tuesday, 12th June, 2012 at 09:00 AM.

  • #76
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    hafrogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    8,167

    Ignore hafrogman
    Anitol's jaw drops at Curz's outburst, but his instinctive reactions quickly take over, as he braces himself for what comes next. He quickly snatches at one of the dagger patches and rips it free as he crouches down in the cell and watches the door.
    Last edited by hafrogman; Tuesday, 12th June, 2012 at 09:11 AM.
    PbP Signature: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5934473-post84.html

  • #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Fangor the Fierce View Post
    Jaylen feels the patch urging him to free itself. He pulls slowly but deliberately at the patch, trying to find out just how Asmodeus plays into their escape...
    The patch pulls free from the veil and transforms into a silver symbol of Asmodeus, complete with a delicate chain and clasp for wearing it.

  • #78
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Insight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    5,791
    Blog Entries
    5

    Ignore Insight
    "All I need is a weapon," Osrin says. "A dagger should suffice."

    Unless someone stops him, Osrin reaches for a patch with the "dagger" symbol.

    Once he has the dagger, Osrin will assume a hiding position near the door.

    OOC: I don't know if either are needed, but I made a Stealth check to hide and a Perception check to see if Osrin can gauge the guards' response (and when they will arrive).
    Last edited by Insight; Tuesday, 12th June, 2012 at 04:42 PM.
    Leaving EN World for the land of novel writing. I'll be back someday.

  • #79
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813

    Ignore Velmont
    Valeria stare a moment at Curz... "I think it is now or never. Get ready." she then starts to focus her will on the dark gift she had been given.
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

    "Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

  • #80
    Anitol and Osrin just have time to pull the dagger patches from the veil. Happily, the patches transform into ordinary daggers in their hands, as expected, leaving them the sole armed occupants of the cell.

    The door to the guard room slams open at the sound of Curz's outburst, and a guard approaches with a torch in one hand and a club in the other. "You lot best cut out the ruckus right now, or do you want some busted heads...again?"

    The guard's voice trails off as the torchlight reveals all six of the prisoners standing free in their cell (and some with weapons to boot)! The guard's mouth gapes open momentarily, his eyes wide with shock and fear.

    OOC: Time to roll initiative!

    Round One Order
    21: Ethan
    20: Guard
    12: Osrin
    11: Anitol
    9: Curz
    8: Valeria
    2: Jaylen

    Looks like Ethan just manages to get a turn in before the guard can react! Here we go!


    Last edited by Malvoisin; Tuesday, 12th June, 2012 at 10:19 PM.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 169
      Last Post: Wednesday, 21st November, 2012, 07:23 PM
    2. Replies: 4
      Last Post: Saturday, 5th May, 2012, 08:09 AM
    3. Initiative Cards: Combat and Storytelling (PFRPG) from Wicked K Games & LPJ Design
      By lmpjr007 in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 2nd December, 2009, 01:06 AM
    4. Malvoisin's Dungeonaday Playtest [PFRPG][IC]
      By Malvoisin in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 61
      Last Post: Thursday, 15th October, 2009, 09:40 AM
    5. Malvoisin's Dungeonaday Playtest Rogue's Gallery [PFRPG]
      By Malvoisin in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Sunday, 13th September, 2009, 04:48 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •