Malvoisin's Way of the Wicked, Act 1: Knot of Thorns [PFRPG]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Jaylen feels the patch urging him to free itself. He pulls slowly but deliberately at the patch, trying to find out just how Asmodeus plays into their escape...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
{{ I'm locked up with a bunch of devil worshipers!? Why?? What could this mean? }} Curz thinks as he stands quietly next to the door and starts to sweat.

"We need to get them to open the door and let us out. I want out," he whispers loudly.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Out. I want OUT!" Curz says forgetting himself for a moment.

[sblock=OOC] Someone had to start this roller coaster ;)[/sblock]

Disposable Hero

First Post
Ethan looks back to the rest of the prisoners. "You may want to prepare what needs it." He flashes Curz a crooked smile as he stands off to the side of the door and prepares himself for whatever comes through the door.

[sblock=OOC]I swear you had something different in there when I posted...[/sblock]

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Anitol's jaw drops at Curz's outburst, but his instinctive reactions quickly take over, as he braces himself for what comes next. He quickly snatches at one of the dagger patches and rips it free as he crouches down in the cell and watches the door.

Last edited:

Malvoisin

First Post
Jaylen feels the patch urging him to free itself. He pulls slowly but deliberately at the patch, trying to find out just how Asmodeus plays into their escape...
The patch pulls free from the veil and transforms into a silver symbol of Asmodeus, complete with a delicate chain and clasp for wearing it.

Insight

Adventurer
"All I need is a weapon," Osrin says. "A dagger should suffice."

Unless someone stops him, Osrin reaches for a patch with the "dagger" symbol.

Once he has the dagger, Osrin will assume a hiding position near the door.

OOC: I don't know if either are needed, but I made a Stealth check to hide and a Perception check to see if Osrin can gauge the guards' response (and when they will arrive).

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Valeria stare a moment at Curz... "I think it is now or never. Get ready." she then starts to focus her will on the dark gift she had been given.

Malvoisin

First Post
Anitol and Osrin just have time to pull the dagger patches from the veil. Happily, the patches transform into ordinary daggers in their hands, as expected, leaving them the sole armed occupants of the cell.

The door to the guard room slams open at the sound of Curz's outburst, and a guard approaches with a torch in one hand and a club in the other. "You lot best cut out the ruckus right now, or do you want some busted heads...again?"

The guard's voice trails off as the torchlight reveals all six of the prisoners standing free in their cell (and some with weapons to boot)! The guard's mouth gapes open momentarily, his eyes wide with shock and fear.

OOC: Time to roll initiative!

Round One Order
21: Ethan
20: Guard
12: Osrin
11: Anitol
9: Curz
8: Valeria
2: Jaylen

Looks like Ethan just manages to get a turn in before the guard can react! Here we go!

jailhouserock.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases