Chicago Gameday 32 Event Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
EDIT: Nevermind. Looking through my rpg pile, I can't find anything that I can run without major work. Given my schedule for the next few weeks, I don't have time for said major work. I will be Jayne Cobb after all (assuming I can get in the game). Sorry, folks. I hope y'all understand.

No sweat, WJ. I know you have a lot on your plate, and you've more than come through for us in the past. Take it easy this time around!

TracerBullet42

First Post
EDIT: Nevermind. Looking through my rpg pile, I can't find anything that I can run without major work. Given my schedule for the next few weeks, I don't have time for said major work. I will be Jayne Cobb after all (assuming I can get in the game). Sorry, folks. I hope y'all understand.

[Zoidberg]Hooray![/Zoidberg]

buzz

Adventurer
Okay! Nathan's event has been added to the roster. Details:

Time: afternoon
Game: Swords Without Master
Title: The Bloody Temple of Jel'al
Description: Rogues in a fantastic world of masters and slaves, each of you wants something that is said to be buried deep in the heart of the lost Temple of Jel'al. Using your brawn, wits and magic, will you overcome the dangers lying between you and what you seek? Swords Without Master is a narrative-heavy sword-and-sorcery game that encapsulates the “gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth" of the protagonists.
Image: Pick one!
Content: Kid-friendly
# of players: 4 (3 would be better, 4 max)
Table Pref: I generally prefer quieter spaces, but I'm flexible to whatever works out best in your expert judgement.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Slot Two
Table G
The Deepening Madness - a Mid-Level Adventure
Griffins & Grottos - Medieval Fantasy Wargame and Roleplaying System
6 seats
This game will begin in media res at the bottom of a slide in the depths of an extensive tomb complex. The party will consist of explorers and researchers in the employ of the Great Sage of the City State of Ronk. Soon after breaching the outer seal and stepping cautiously into Havner the Mad's mauoleum, a place no one should dare go, a collapsing floor plunged the party hundreds of feet below, the tunnel blocked by tons of stone, rubble and debris. Can an alternate route to the surface be discovered before the traps and guardians of the tomb claim everyone's lives? It's time to test your mettle against one of the most dangerous adventures ever devised.

buzz

Adventurer
Slot Two
Table G
The Deepening Madness - a Mid-Level Adventure
Griffins & Grottos - Medieval Fantasy Wargame and Roleplaying System
6 seats
Added! Thanks, Mark.

I thin we're at a point now where, barring cancellations, none of the morning GMs need to feel compelled to move their events.

Granted, there are almost always cancellations... but we'll detonate that bridge when we come to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases