Chicago Gameday 32 Event Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

willowx

First Post
I want any of the not tall tables in the afternoon/evening for DRESDEN HEARTS.

Being a wizard's apprentice is hard. It's harder when all your friends are werewolves, vampires, and stranger things. A MONSTERHEARTS session set in the DRESDEN FILES universe, with special playbooks!

buzz

Adventurer
I'd like the private room in the afternoon for some...SERENITY!!!
Added!

Hi Buzz.

After missing the last one, I'd like to get back to Star Wars Saga at Table D in the morning. It'll be kid friendly.
Added!

Would it be acceptable to run a playtest session of D&D Next? Say the afternoon at any table.
Sure! Added!

I'll go ahead and claim a morning table.
Added!

Heya, Buzz!

I'd like to request Table C (private room) in the AM slot for my traditional Supernatural game.
Added!

Hey Buzz:

I had a great time at the last event and if possible, I would love to run another HiBRiD event.
Added!

Eeeeeexcelleeeent _/\_

Sign me up for a morning table, probably Trollbabe. Probably 4 seats. Haven't got the book yet so I'm not sure what it takes.
Added!

Is the RPG room still open in either slot? I will run Over the Edge. You will go. OVER. THe. EDGE.
The private room is gone, baby gone. Sorry!

Requesting an AM slot at a small table for Grimoire Still working out the blurb and will update this hook later (when I'm not pecking at a piece of circuitized glass).
Added!

I want any of the not tall tables in the afternoon/evening for DRESDEN HEARTS.

Being a wizard's apprentice is hard. It's harder when all your friends are werewolves, vampires, and stranger things. A MONSTERHEARTS session set in the DRESDEN FILES universe, with special playbooks!
Added! And... you have your first player.

I will add my indecisiveness to the collective and grab the last morning slot for myself.

THE MORNING IS ALL FULL FOR NOW.

Thanks, everyone. Still plenty of room left in the afternoon.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I think I will stay in reserve until we get much closer this time. Let's see how many other GMs we have interested in running and if we seem to be coming up short, I'll throw my hat into the ring. Thanks for organizing this yet again, Buzz, and thanks to Curt and Games Plus for hosting!

buzz

Adventurer
I think I will stay in reserve until we get much closer this time. Let's see how many other GMs we have interested in running and if we seem to be coming up short, I'll throw my hat into the ring. Thanks for organizing this yet again, Buzz, and thanks to Curt and Games Plus for hosting!
Okey-dokey, Mark.

Please sign me up to run Ghosts of Albion.

Not sure which adventure I'll do yet.

Tim Brannan
Added!

I want to play either Shadowrun 2nd or D&D 2nd. Who's DMing?!
Is this a request or a submission?

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Time: Afternoon
Game system: Bulldogs! (FATE)
Event Title: Jaws of the Barracado
Description: Who could be desperate enough to sign his life away for five long years? Desperate enough to take a job hauling volatile and hazardous cargo to the most dangerous places in the galaxy? Planets where the very air is a corrosive acid. Planets where the locals might cut your throat just so they can turn you into a nice steak. Planets where petty thugs and warlords are engaged in constant running gun battles and you’re just as likely to catch a blaster shot in the skull as get a signed delivery manifest. You are, that’s who. Welcome to Bulldogs!

Bulldogs! is sci-fi that kicks ass! Bulldogs! is a high action space adventure. Bulldogs! is about freebooting ruffians flying from planet to planet causing trouble. Bulldogs! is about far future technology—sci-fi movie technology that probably wouldn’t work given what we know about the universe today, but who cares? Bulldogs! is about blasters and faster-than-light travel. Bulldogs! is about hopping from planet to planet and running into a vast variety of weird aliens. Bulldogs! is about being shot at and pissing off powerful locals and fleeing just in time. Bulldogs! is about starship dogfights and ambushes by space pirates in rarely traveled star lanes. Welcome to Bulldogs! You’ll be flying in a starship and kicking ass in no time.

You’ve carried suspicious packages before, but this one takes the cake. A planet you’ve never heard of, deep in territory known for pirate attacks, with a mysterious seal that you’ve been told not to tamper with under any circumstances? Are you delivering something to the leader of the Barracado pirates himself? Will you be coming back from this mission?

Pregenerated character standups are attached, with artwork and aspects for each character. The captain of your ship is included, but he is an NPC controlled by the GM.

An image: I leave that up to you Buzz.
Content Rating: PG-13
Number of Players: 4
Table Preference: the table by the back door, if still available.

Attachments

• Standups2.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 354
Last edited:

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Buzz! If you are running MHR, you should do it in the afternoon so I can play.

Otherwise I might have to switch my slot. And I hate running afternoon slots =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases