Chicago Gameday 32 Event Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz! If you are running MHR, you should do it in the afternoon so I can play.

Otherwise I might have to switch my slot. And I hate running afternoon slots =\

Dude, there is no way I am missing out on Monsterhearts.

Still trying to decide what to run...

DnD_Dad

First Post
Buzz I'm having foot surgery in the next week or two so I don't know how mobile I'm going to be afterwards, and I'll have to get pre-approved by the wife, but I'll run a AD&D 2nd game in the morning. I can handle probably 6-10 players. We can call it "Pay back.". I will run my favorite module, what it is I won't tell, but I'm sure everyone that plays will have a great time.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz I'm having foot surgery in the next week or two so I don't know how mobile I'm going to be afterwards, and I'll have to get pre-approved by the wife, but I'll run a AD&D 2nd game in the morning.
I'm sorry, DnD_Dad, but there are no more tables available for the morning. You could run your event in the afternoon if you'd like; let me know what you want to do.

DnD_Dad

First Post
Ahhhggg! Ok let me check, that might work better for me, but I still have to check with the boss first.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Six players is a crapton of Aspects to keep track of, especially if you're giving them the full 10 each to start (I don't know which version of FATE you're using). I ran six players my first time (using Awesome Adventures, which is FATE based) and it was too many for me, but I generally prefer less players anyway, so YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases