Chicago Gameday 32 Event Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, the official notification is this:

Player sign-up for Gameday 32 will begin on June 25th at 7:30 p.m. At that time, a link to the sign-up thread will be posted here, on the Facebook page, to the mailing list, and on various social media and stuff.

buzz

Adventurer
So, we really need to find some GMs for the last three tables in the afternoon. If we can't find any by, say, middle of next week, we'll need to ask for volunteers willing to move their events to the afternoon so we're more balanced.

So, we really need to find some GMs for the last three tables in the afternoon. If we can't find any by, say, middle of next week, we'll need to ask for volunteers willing to move their events to the afternoon so we're more balanced.

Dont make it official quite yet, but I could perhaps be talked into swapping slots. We'll see what else happens first :)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
If Trev moves his game over to the second slot and I come up with a game to run, it would be seven and seven. And we might be able to game together in Buzz's GURPS game. :D

buzz

Adventurer
FYI, I've got indie RPG author Nathan Paoletta on the line to run Swords Without Master in the afternoon; 99% sure at least. So that's one more event!

Trev, thanks for your offer. Let's see what happens over the next week.

And Mark, if you need to bounce ideas off of us, go for it.

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Although I was hoping to play Jayne Cobb in Serenity, I will look into my bag of tricks and run something in the PM. In other words, sign me up for a table in the PM for a game TBD.

Buzz, I promise to determine ASAP.

EDIT: Nevermind. Looking through my rpg pile, I can't find anything that I can run without major work. Given my schedule for the next few weeks, I don't have time for said major work. I will be Jayne Cobb after all (assuming I can get in the game). Sorry, folks. I hope y'all understand.

Last edited:

TracerBullet42

First Post
Although I was hoping to play Jayne Cobb in Serenity, I will look into my bag of tricks and run something in the PM. In other words, sign me up for a table in the PM for a game TBD.

Buzz, I promise to determine ASAP.

There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery.
(Sad face)

Have fun running something, Jayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads