Trollbabe, Nev the Deranged
GURPS, buzz
D&DNext, Dokomo
Ghosts of Albion, WebWarlock
Dungeon World, JoeBeason

hujraadjohaansen

First Post
And here we are...the blurb in the nick of time:

You were all on your flight to your first assignment for the newly formed Time Enforcement Commission when suddenly, the plane begins to pitch and yaw, the passengers begin to scream out in terror, and you all feel something brush along your feet! Choose a butt-kicker from some of the cheesiest 80's/kung fu action movies & put a stop to the reptilian insanity trying to take over your Flight 0069! (Or could it be something far worse?) Lock and load your biga** guns, & get ready to throw some fists & feet of fury! Let's get cinematic!

Sorry for the wait folks...pregenerated character summaries can be found on the facebook page for all interested....

buzz

Adventurer
And here we are...the blurb in the nick of time:

You were all on your flight to your first assignment for the newly formed Time Enforcement Commission when suddenly, the plane begins to pitch and yaw, the passengers begin to scream out in terror, and you all feel something brush along your feet! Choose a butt-kicker from some of the cheesiest 80's/kung fu action movies & put a stop to the reptilian insanity trying to take over your Flight 0069! (Or could it be something far worse?) Lock and load your biga** guns, & get ready to throw some fists & feet of fury! Let's get cinematic!

Sorry for the wait folks...pregenerated character summaries can be found on the facebook page for all interested....

Thanks!

Would you rate this as Kid-Friendly or Adults Only?

Nev the Deranged

First Post
FYI, we currently need event blurbs/details for the following:

Star Wars Saga Ed., sw3333
HiBRiD, hujraadjohaansen
Trollbabe, Nev the Deranged
GURPS, buzz
D&DNext, Dokomo
Ghosts of Albion, WebWarlock
Dungeon World, JoeBeason
I will be picking up the book this weekend, so expect a blurb probably on Sunday.

hujraadjohaansen

First Post
I usually ask the players at game time. We can list it as Kid Friendly, however, I dunno how many kids have seen Snakes on a Plane or Timecop :)

hujraadjohaansen

First Post
Missing Elements:
Rating: Kid Friendly
Title: Big Trouble in Little Canyonside: Snakes on a Plane/Timecop Redux
Picture: I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I hope this helps....I will have character descriptions up this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases