[0one Games] The Sinking, Season II is here

Master01

Explorer

The Sinking Season II kicks off with a blast! The Tribunal Edicts is the introductory adventure by Tim Hitchcock

Following the trial of the Malchort Cabal and the revelation that something of great danger lurks within the Sinkhole, the Kortezian Government ordered an immediate evacuation of the Sinkhole area. In addition to the possibility of outside threat, the strong anti-Azindralean sentiment of various Cabal members struck a raw nerve with the native Azindraleans, forcing the ruling class to act preemptively in order to avoid civil uprising. Almost two hundred soldiers deployed to the Sink site and, overnight, they barricaded the area from the rest of the city.

The Tribunal Edicts is the introductory adventure for Season II of the Great City: The Sinking adventure serial. It was designed using the Pathfinder RPG system and intended for a group of 5th-level Player Characters

logo_sinking2.png

PatCap

Explorer
Ordered Road to revolutiom, all the Great City stuff, and if it looks cool, will be picking up season 1 and start season 2...

PatCap

Explorer
so...my uncle owns a game store here in Delaware. On the 23eg he is having Pathfinder Day. My timeslot is 4 hours..I think the Paixo adventures wwould work, but was hoping to run something different

Master01

Explorer
Sinking adventures are well suited for medium lenght sessions, they are all set in urban environment but they differ much in playstyle. We have political intrigues, wild chases, dungeon exploration, puzzle solving and more... the choice is yours.

PatCap

Explorer
Master, recommend one for me, and I'll download it to run there. Probably 6 players. I'd like to make it low to medium level..

I can't wait to get all the stuff I ordered. If I like it, I'll pimp your products hard!!

Patrick...btw..I was kinda drunk when I wrote that last post..rough night...

PatCap

Explorer
Just ordered 2 of them..Where in Italy are you? I was born and raised in the US, but am Abrzzese and Napoletan. I run an Italian restaurant, and our chef is from Puglia...Thanks amici mio!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases