Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC

Disposable Hero

First Post
Quentin gets a look of frustration on his face as he brings his earth breaker down on the ugly beast.

[sblock=OOC]WOW...that's just :):):):)ing amazing man. Out of all my rolls in the last couple days I had one roll over a 10 I think. Never in my life have I rolled such :):):):):):):):). Sorry for the language.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Round 4]
Cid - <----------- is up
Kara -
Belthasar -
Goblin (HP: 6/6) AC 16
Dorian
Goblin dogR8 (HP: 6/9) AC 13
Goblin dog R9 (HP: 9/9) AC 13
Quentin (HP: 7/16) [/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
Cid shifts uneasily, his fingers tightening around the hilt of his rapier as he continues to hear sounds of battle from behind him.

[sblock=ooc]Ouch DH. *shakes head* Me-thinks the dice roller is out to get you. :p[/sblock][sblock=Actions]Keep attack readied just in case.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
52054d1340651610-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-cid-face.jpg

Cididien 'Cid' Starion
Initiative: +4
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9/9
Move: 30'
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Weapon in Hand: Rapier

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
Normal Arrows (20)
[/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
Kara sees that the group is struggling with the onslaught, and decides to try to level the playing field. She gestures, and a faintly chilling sensation of alien magics fills the hall.

The stone at the feet of the goblin and dog beside him suddenly begins to secrete a murky gray ooze. There is a faint miasma of swamp gas as the pair suddenly find their footing uncertain.

[sblock=ooc]
Std: Casting Grease to cover spaces Q9, R9, Q10, R10.
Reflex Save DC is 15
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kara Starsplice stat block]
Initiative: +4
AC: 15 (10 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: -2 CMD: 12
Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +3
PER Roll: +2
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow

Weapons:
Weapon(Club): 0 = +0(BAB) -1 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item)+1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d4-1 b 20/x2
Weapon(Dagger): 0 = +0(BAB) -1 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item) +1 (size) 0 (magic) / 1d3-1 p or s 19-20/x2
Weapon(light crossbow): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d6 p 19-20/x2 rn 80ft
Weapon(Club, thrown ): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d4-1 b 20/x2 rn 10ft
Weapon(Dagger, thrown ): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d3-1 p 20/x2 rn 10ft
Acidic Ray (Ranged Touch attack): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic), 30' range limit, 1d6 acid; 7 uses/day

Sorcerer Spells: DC = 10 + spell level + 4 [CHA]
Cantrips: 4: Mage Hand, Dancing Lights, Read Magic, Spark
Level 1: 2 (4 uses/day): Grease (DC 15); Color Spray (DC 15)

[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
With this new failed attempt, Belthasar turns back to help Cid.

OOC: Enough is enough, I'm obviously not going to contribute to this battle.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Suddenly the area under one of the goblin dogs and it's handler turns a dark brown as magical grease appears out of thin air.

With a yelp the dog goes down along with a squealing goblin.

Disparately the little humanoid tries to crawl away, looking for where the floor is dry and stable. <granting Dorian an AoO>

[sblock=Map is the same]
52137d1341342662-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-coc-area-17b-2.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=Round 4]
Cid -
Kara -
Belthasar -
Goblin (HP: 6/6) AC 12
Dorian<----------- is up
Goblin dogR8 (HP: 6/9) AC 13
Goblin dog R9 (HP: 9/9) AC 9
Quentin (HP: 7/16) [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

With one enemy crawling away, Dorian tkes another swing while still concentrating on defending himself..

[sblock=OOC]
no AoO during total defense.

standard: fight defensively to attack R8.

---

HP: 13/13

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=WD]
[sblock:OOC]
no AoO during total defense.

[:sblock]

I forgot about that little line, thanks for the reminder. [/sblock]

The grease coated dog starts to get his feet under him (stand from prone) drawing Dorian's eye. (Now you get an AoO)

It and it's companion continue their assault against the two warriors blocking most of the tunnel. Their biting and scratching do little more than leave themselves frustrated.

OCC: Quentin is up to finish this round.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Quentin tries to smash the goblin dog but again hits the side of the cave wall as he brings his earth breaker down. "Seems the dark Gods are with thses beasts this day."

[sblock=OOC]I think I could fail at hitting myself with my earth breaker at this point...thats what 4-5 straight failed attacks?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases