Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Distracted by Dorian the goblin bard doesn't dodge the blow of the earthbreaker in time.

Quentin's mighty swing crushes the chest of the beast and it falls to the cave floor in a heap.

OOC: Combat over.

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

After all goblins are dead or secured, Dorian gathers the wounded around him and lets the power of his god stream through him to close their wounds.

[sblock=OOC]

channel energy

---

HP: 10/13 -> 13/13

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

CLW Wand Charges: 49/50
Channel Positive Energy: 3/4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
The goblin holds it's side but still stands blocking the way. Quentin wanting to get to the caster waste no time trying to finish the thing off.

Bringing his weapon down hard atop the creatures head crushes it's skull and leaves it lying at the paladin's feet dying. He doesn't hesitate as he then moves into the room beside the spellcaster.

OOC: Balthasar to finish the round.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, board has been giving me fits. This is supposed to be a new reply for example, not a quote.

Balthasar moves to flank the spellcaster

Standard attack

Last edited:

mfloyd3

Explorer
Kara looks at her comrades. "We need to see if they had the thing we're looking for," she offers. "I'll check the bodies. Cid, perhaps you should search the room?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Anyone going to take 10 or 20 on the search of the room? If not just roll a perception check to search the room.

Rhydius

First Post
Cid rolls his shoulders and thanks Dorian for the healing. Looking over his shoulder at Kara as he follows Balthasar into the room he replies, "I think I'll take my time with this one. I'd rather not suffer a repeat of that last room."
[sblock=ooc]Taking 20 on search as well.[/sblock][sblock=Actions][/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
52054d1340651610-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-cid-face.jpg

Cididien 'Cid' Starion
Initiative: +4
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9/9
Move: 30'
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Weapon in Hand: Rapier

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
Normal Arrows (20)
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The room is a smelly mess that takes almost an hour to search, but is well worth the effort (and the stink).

This room seems to be the barracks for the goblins as it has bedrolls and half-eaten food about, as well as chest and barrels full of items that must have been stolen throughout the years.

Along the walls hang banners and shields, weapons and skulls, along with painted goblin runes that seem to state who they belong to.

The cluttered floor is full of goblin gear mixed with stolen items and treasure that is almost worthless but the group does manage to find a few useful things among the trash.

And finally the southern niche holds what must be the goblins prized possession as it sits on a stone pedestal as if to be worshiped or honored.

A jade statue almost a foot high and carved to look like some strange creature out of nightmare rest alone.

Seasage_Effigy.JPG

It's value must be beyond price, but why exactly do these goblins hold it in esteem?

Two more passageways lead off from the room. The western one stops at a door only thirty feet away. And the northern one turns a sharp corner into darkness.

OOC: See OOC for more details

Attachments

• CoC 19a-8.jpg
    CoC 19a-8.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 226

mfloyd3

Explorer
Kara looks at the statue, disturbed not by its appearance but by an undefinable sense of familiarity. "Can any of you tell if the statue is magical? Or anything else in the room?" she asks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases