Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC - Page 10




+ Log in or register to post
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 244
  1. #91
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    The goblin screams out something unintelligible as Cid kills one of his charges. It swings at Dorian wildly but the cleric gets his shield up to block the clumsy blow.

    Round 5

    Cid -
    Kara -
    Belthasar -
    Goblin (HP: 6/6) AC 12
    Dorian <----------- is up
    Goblin dogR8 - dead
    Goblin dog R9 (HP: 4/9) AC 13
    Quentin (HP: 7/16)
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #92
    Dorian Greenleaf

    With one enemy fallen, Dorian goes back into offense, his swing nearly downs the remaining goblin dog. The beasts looks barely able to keep standing.

    OOC


    standard: attack goblin dog

    no much praise for the dice roller, as his benevolence is fickle as seen by the damage roll.

    ---

    HP: 13/13

    Ini: +2 - AC: 20
    CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
    Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

    Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
    Cantrips:
    0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
    1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person
    Last edited by Walking Dad; Wednesday, 11th July, 2012 at 08:33 AM.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #93
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    Like a whipped puppy the goblin dog yelps before tucking it's tail between it's legs and withdrawing from the mighty warriors.

    Round 5

    Cid -
    Kara -
    Belthasar -
    Goblin - (HP: 6/6) AC 12
    Dorian -
    Goblin dogR8 - dead
    Goblin dog R9 (HP: 0/9) AC 13
    Quentin (HP: 7/16) <----------- is up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CoC area 17b-4.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #94
    Quentin smiles as his earth breaker connects with the goblin, smashing him against the wall. "Now for his little four legged friend."

    Action
    Move: R8
    Standard: PA Goblin


    OOC
    WOOO! Finally hit something after 3-4 attempts? At least it was a kill.
    Last edited by Disposable Hero; Wednesday, 11th July, 2012 at 09:44 AM.

  • #95
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,318

    Ignore rangerjohn
    OOC: Was Balthasar able to understand the goblin? He does speak Goblin.
    rangerjohn

  • #96
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    OOC
    It wasn't anything coherent. I'll make sure to let anyone know they understand anything spoken outside of common.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #97
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rhydius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Posts
    198

    Ignore Rhydius
    Cid watches the rat-like thing as it flees, then refocuses his attention on the tunnel that branches off next to him. He carefully puts his back to the cave wall trying to let more of the light from Dorian's shield illuminate the darkness. He keeps a tight grip on his rapier as he does so, watching his shadow stretch into the tunnel he winces and mutters, "Could somebody finish that thing off while I make a target of myself over here?" He inches into the side passage a short way keeping to wall.
    ooc
    Taking a look around.
    Actions
    Readying an attack. Moving to.. well, I don't know exactly, roughly 10 feet into the east branch of this section of tunnel keeping to the wall.
    Mini Stats

    Cididien 'Cid' Starion
    Initiative: +4
    Current Effects: None
    AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9/9
    Move: 30'
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15
    Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Weapon in Hand: Rapier

    Weapons:
    Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
    Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
    Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
    Normal Arrows (20)

  • #98
    OOC: BTW, withdraw is a fullround action, so the goblin dog should be collapsing now. Doing more than a move action causes the loss of 1 HP.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #99
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,281

    Ignore mfloyd3
    Kara sighs in relief that the tide as turned. She draws her crossbow back once again, and fires.

    ooc
    Move: Reload
    Std: Fire at dog



    Kara Starsplice stat block

    Initiative: +4
    AC: 15 (10 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
    HP: 12 Current: 12
    CMB: -2 CMD: 12
    Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +3
    PER Roll: +2
    Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow

    Weapons:
    Weapon(Club): 0 = +0(BAB) -1 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item)+1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d4-1 b 20/x2
    Weapon(Dagger): 0 = +0(BAB) -1 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item) +1 (size) 0 (magic) / 1d3-1 p or s 19-20/x2
    Weapon(light crossbow): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d6 p 19-20/x2 rn 80ft
    Weapon(Club, thrown ): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d4-1 b 20/x2 rn 10ft
    Weapon(Dagger, thrown ): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d3-1 p 20/x2 rn 10ft
    Acidic Ray (Ranged Touch attack): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic), 30' range limit, 1d6 acid; 7 uses/day


    Sorcerer Spells: DC = 10 + spell level + 4 [CHA]
    Cantrips: 4: Mage Hand, Dancing Lights, Read Magic, Spark
    Level 1: 2 (4 uses/day): Grease (DC 15); Color Spray (DC 15)


  • #100
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    With both the goblin and the dog taken care of the group stands silent for a few seconds longer before letting out a collective sigh of relief that no other goblins heard the small melee.

    As Kara's grease spell dissipates Cid notices to his good fortune that the passage he put his back to is a dead end. Although his good fortune is short lived as his nose identifies the tunnel as where the goblins must go (and the dogs) when they have to umm... go.

    The smell is terrible and by the light coming from the shield there looks to be nothing but trash, spoiled food, and refuse about.

    OOC
    Where to next?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CoC area 17b-5.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Weem and the Caves of Chaos
      By darjr in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 26
      Last Post: Sunday, 13th January, 2013, 07:54 PM
    2. Replies: 112
      Last Post: Tuesday, 6th November, 2012, 11:51 AM
    3. 5E: D&D Next- Caves of Chaos [RECRUITING]
      By Charwoman Gene in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Tuesday, 5th June, 2012, 05:39 PM
    4. The Caves of Chaos: Not very good?
      By fuzzlewump in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 31
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th May, 2012, 03:02 AM
    5. The travel to the caves of chaos
      By UngeheuerLich in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th May, 2012, 11:55 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •