Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC - Page 13




  1. #121
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rhydius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Posts
    198

    ° Ignore Rhydius
    Cid drops to his knees for a moment as pain envelops his senses. Between curses he mumbles out "...should've seen that one coming..."
    Mini Stats

    Cididien 'Cid' Starion
    Initiative: +4
    Current Effects: None
    AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 3/9
    Move: 30'
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15
    Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Weapon in Hand: Rapier

    Weapons:
    Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
    Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
    Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
    Normal Arrows (20)

 

  • #122
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,299

    ° Ignore mfloyd3
    "Oh, dear, does it hurt badly?" asks Kara. She resists the temptation to move forward, knowing there are surely other members of the group to aid the injured man.

  • #123
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    ° Ignore Walking Dad
    Dorian Greenleaf

    Dorian quickly moves up to Cid and draws his healing wand, bestowing its magic to the hurt rogue.

    OOC


    ---

    HP: 13/13

    Ini: +2 - AC: 20
    CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
    Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

    CLW Wand Charges: 49/50

    Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
    Cantrips:
    0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
    1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #124
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    ° Ignore HolyMan
    OCC: Advancing...

    With most of Cid's wound healed the group sets out again to find the stolen staff.

    About ten feet down the tunnel another partially dug tunnel starts and ends. From the look of it the goblins look to be trying to expand their caves by carving out new rooms. The tunnel continues to the west and it is from that direction the group hears some odd singing in goblin voices.

    "Goblin's chew and Goblin's bite,
    Goblin's cut and Goblin's fight,
    Stab the dog and cut the horse,
    Goblin's eat and take by force!"

    "Goblin's race and Goblin's jump,
    Goblin' slash and Goblin's bump,
    Burn the skin and mash the head,
    Goblin here and you be dead!"

    "Chase the baby, catch the pup,
    Bonk the head to shut it up,
    Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed,
    We be Goblin's, YOU BE FOOD!"
    *


    The singing (if it can be called that) comes form a narrow opening to the north.

    *from Rise of the Runelords
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CoC 19a.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #125
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,299

    ° Ignore mfloyd3
    Kara looks apprehensively at the room, then over at Cid. "Do you think you could scout that?" she asks.

  • #126
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    ° Ignore HolyMan
    Cid quickly makes for the entrance and comes back a moment later. The singing never stops as other versus are added or repeated.

    Quietly Cid outlines what he saw in the room.

    "Five goblins sitting around a small fire celebrating by the looks of it." he says sketching an outline of the room in the dirt. "The room looks like it may be their home it's a mess with junk everywhere."

    OOC

    "a mess with junk everywhere" = all squares in the room count as difficult terrain
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CoC 19a-2.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #127
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    ° Ignore Walking Dad
    Dorian Greenleaf

    Dorian whispers: "Can anyone of you cast a spell that can take them out at once? A magic explosion or a sleep spell or anything?"

    OOC


    ---

    HP: 13/13

    Ini: +2 - AC: 20
    CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
    Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

    CLW Wand Charges: 49/50

    Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
    Cantrips:
    0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
    1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #128
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,299

    ° Ignore mfloyd3
    "I can stun some of them, but they're too far apart," answers Kara. "I could get two of them now, or more if they were more bunched up."

  • #129
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    ° Ignore Walking Dad
    "Not good. Anything to hinder them from running away and get reinforcements... now I really wished if one of my druidic brothers could assist with an entangle spell."
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #130
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,299

    ° Ignore mfloyd3
    "I can slip them up, if I'm close enough. Like I did with the dog," Kara explains. "But I can't block both exits."

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Weem and the Caves of Chaos
      By darjr in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 26
      Last Post: Sunday, 13th January, 2013, 07:54 PM
    2. Replies: 112
      Last Post: Tuesday, 6th November, 2012, 11:51 AM
    3. 5E: D&D Next- Caves of Chaos [RECRUITING]
      By Charwoman Gene in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Tuesday, 5th June, 2012, 05:39 PM
    4. The Caves of Chaos: Not very good?
      By fuzzlewump in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 31
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th May, 2012, 03:02 AM
    5. The travel to the caves of chaos
      By UngeheuerLich in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th May, 2012, 11:55 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •