Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC - Page 17




What's on your mind?

  1. #161
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Distracted by Dorian the goblin bard doesn't dodge the blow of the earthbreaker in time.

    Quentin's mighty swing crushes the chest of the beast and it falls to the cave floor in a heap.

    OOC: Combat over.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #162
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,313

    Ignore mfloyd3
    My communities:

    Kara seems pleased. "That ambush worked rather well," she observes. "Is everyone alright?"

  • #163
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    Dorian Greenleaf

    After all goblins are dead or secured, Dorian gathers the wounded around him and lets the power of his god stream through him to close their wounds.

    OOC


    channel energy

    ---

    HP: 10/13 -> 13/13

    Ini: +2 - AC: 20
    CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
    Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

    CLW Wand Charges: 49/50
    Channel Positive Energy: 3/4

    Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
    Cantrips:
    0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
    1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #164
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,327

    Ignore rangerjohn
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMan View Post
    The goblin holds it's side but still stands blocking the way. Quentin wanting to get to the caster waste no time trying to finish the thing off.

    Bringing his weapon down hard atop the creatures head crushes it's skull and leaves it lying at the paladin's feet dying. He doesn't hesitate as he then moves into the room beside the spellcaster.

    OOC: Balthasar to finish the round.

    OOC: Sorry for the delay, board has been giving me fits. This is supposed to be a new reply for example, not a quote.


    Balthasar moves to flank the spellcaster

    Standard attack
    Last edited by rangerjohn; Thursday, 6th September, 2012 at 05:14 PM.
    rangerjohn

  • #165
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,313

    Ignore mfloyd3
    My communities:

    Kara looks at her comrades. "We need to see if they had the thing we're looking for," she offers. "I'll check the bodies. Cid, perhaps you should search the room?"

  • #166
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    OOC: Anyone going to take 10 or 20 on the search of the room? If not just roll a perception check to search the room.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #167
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,327

    Ignore rangerjohn
    My communities:

    Balthasar will take 20.
    rangerjohn

  • #168
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rhydius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Posts
    198

    Ignore Rhydius
    Cid rolls his shoulders and thanks Dorian for the healing. Looking over his shoulder at Kara as he follows Balthasar into the room he replies, "I think I'll take my time with this one. I'd rather not suffer a repeat of that last room."
    ooc
    Taking 20 on search as well.
    Mini Stats

    Cididien 'Cid' Starion
    Initiative: +4
    Current Effects: None
    AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 9/9
    Move: 30'
    CMB: +1 CMD: 15
    Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
    Weapon in Hand: Rapier

    Weapons:
    Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
    Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
    Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
    Normal Arrows (20)

  • #169
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    The room is a smelly mess that takes almost an hour to search, but is well worth the effort (and the stink).

    This room seems to be the barracks for the goblins as it has bedrolls and half-eaten food about, as well as chest and barrels full of items that must have been stolen throughout the years.

    Along the walls hang banners and shields, weapons and skulls, along with painted goblin runes that seem to state who they belong to.

    The cluttered floor is full of goblin gear mixed with stolen items and treasure that is almost worthless but the group does manage to find a few useful things among the trash.

    And finally the southern niche holds what must be the goblins prized possession as it sits on a stone pedestal as if to be worshiped or honored.

    A jade statue almost a foot high and carved to look like some strange creature out of nightmare rest alone.



    It's value must be beyond price, but why exactly do these goblins hold it in esteem?

    Two more passageways lead off from the room. The western one stops at a door only thirty feet away. And the northern one turns a sharp corner into darkness.

    OOC: See OOC for more details
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CoC 19a-8.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #170
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,313

    Ignore mfloyd3
    My communities:

    Kara looks at the statue, disturbed not by its appearance but by an undefinable sense of familiarity. "Can any of you tell if the statue is magical? Or anything else in the room?" she asks.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Weem and the Caves of Chaos
      By darjr in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 26
      Last Post: Sunday, 13th January, 2013, 07:54 PM
    2. Replies: 112
      Last Post: Tuesday, 6th November, 2012, 11:51 AM
    3. 5E: D&D Next- Caves of Chaos [RECRUITING]
      By Charwoman Gene in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Tuesday, 5th June, 2012, 05:39 PM
    4. The Caves of Chaos: Not very good?
      By fuzzlewump in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 31
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th May, 2012, 03:02 AM
    5. The travel to the caves of chaos
      By UngeheuerLich in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th May, 2012, 11:55 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •