Insight's Emerald City Knights - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
All your ideas are good - I will roll with whatever you come up with for Dave, part of adding in the extras is the GM's job. So just need to know what you wish to do so have fun with thinking these things up.

Reading ahead into the other adventures have given me ideas into how to help with Dante's origins so was just wanting to get it out now before you wrote something up.

As for the treatment - it sounds like either would work B) sounds like he runs scans like what he did to get the abilities of those villains during the fight. So maybe he has both??

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Just a bump to let everyone know I am prepping this adventure. (while I design ,my PL5 hero for Jemal's newest game). Still waiting for a few of you to post whether or not you go to the meeting or go it solo.

But with the holiday so close I'm sure everyone isn't posting as they normally do. I myself just got back from my second X-Mas party and still have 2 more till the actually holiday.

HM

Jemal

Adventurer
So the ENWorld says Holyman's been online recently, but hasn't posted since Christmas.
Do we want to try replacing the GM again and continuing on, waiting for him, or call it?

Shayuri

First Post
I figure it's best just to wait. Eventually, if HM doesn't return, the game threads will fall off the forum naturally. No need to engage in the theatrics of 'calling it' or anything.

Remove ads