Insight's Emerald City Knights - OOC

Jemal

Adventurer
Hey Insight, I know you've been busy, and again I'm sorry if I'm being annoying, but I was just wondering if you were OK with my idea for
[sblock=JACIE'S AI MINION]
(Rank 5 minion)
Abilities: -20pp
NO STR, STA, AGI, DEX, FGT : (-50)
INT 10 (20pp)
AWE 5 (10pp)
PRE 0 (0pp)

Defenses: (5 pp)
Toughness: As Suit *See habitation, below*
Will +10 (5 base + 5 awe)

Skills: (40 ranks = 20 pp)
Insight(+15/10), Investigation(+15/5), Perception (+20/15), Technology (+20/10)
Eidetic Memory: Expertise knowledge (+10)

Advantages: 8pp
Assessment, Eidetic Memory, Fearless, Well Informed
Skill mastery: Insight/Investigation/Perception/Technology*I took skill mastery with all the skills he has trained to replicate him always 'taking his time' as a computer entity.

Powers: 62
Habitation : The AI 'inhabits' the various parts of Jacie's suit (Or her pendant when she's not tansformed), and takes damage whenever any of those parts are damaged. He has no other corporeal form, though due do his immortality, will 'return' to Jacie even if destroyed. - 0pp?

Immortality 16: Limited(Jacie's death OR destruction of all suit parts) - 8pp
*Since he's actually a part of her, The AI can be knocked offline, but he'll just 'reboot' so long as Jacie survives along with at least one piece of her 'suit'. Takes 1 minute to reboot*
Immunity : Fortitude - 30pp
Senses 14 - 14pp
-Sensors/GPS: (Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Time Sense, Tracking, Extended Analytical Radius Counters Concealment Sight, Extended Analytical Radio, Extended Analytical Hearing)
Feature: Record (Can record what he senses and play it back on devices he connects to) - 1pp
Communication: Radio & Wi-fi 2 - 4pp
Quickness 10 (Limited: Mental) - 5pp *1200 times faster than human*

COST: -20 Abilities + 20 Skills + 8 Advantages + 62 Powers + 5 Defenses = 75/75[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
Hello everyone,

As you or may not know, I am embarking on a new writing project that will consume most of my free time. Because of this, I expect that the time available to me to update my PBP games will be significantly diminished.

I do want to continue running this game, but understand that my posting may be even more erratic than it has been of late.

If any one of you wishes to drop out due to the slowness of the game, I completely understand.

If you wish to continue, please be aware that I cannot guarantee when and how often I will be able to update things. There may be times when I am able to post more frequently than others. I just don't know right now.

Thanks

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm in, just try to leave us in RP-potential situations when you can. ;)
Like, say, not unconscious. :p

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Sorry for the late notification, but I'll be going on vacation, won't be back until aboot saturday to sunday, sorry. :(

Insight

Adventurer
I have to issue one final apology regarding this game. Because of recent developments in my writing career, I am unable to continue to run this game. While I had hoped that I would be able to continue running games here on EN World, I think it is obvious with my recent lack of posting that this is not the case.

I hope that the players can find someone else to run the game or find another game.

Happy gaming to you all.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases