Insight's Emerald City Knights - OOC

Jemal

Adventurer
Sad but often unavoidable. Were I not already running two M&M games I'd offer to take over... Anybody else? I'd really like to play this character...

Walking Dad

First Post
Running two MM games myself, one of them is on this very site. I'm already slow to post of them for RL trouble. (Playing is much easier than GMing in such times, IMHO)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have been wanting to improve my MM3e knowledge so I guess I could GM.

Site is fickle today so give me today to catch up on the other games that are running. I think Marcus would be a better behind the scenes (NPC) character anyway.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks guys :blush:

I downloaded the first two Silver Storm modules 0 and #1 - and it looks like the Silver Storm intro is over after this combat and the next picks up a few days after where it let's off.

So my plan is to advance the game round and then while we battle go over module #1 . Knowing pbp it should be a week or more till this is over and I should be up to speed.

HM

Jemal

Adventurer
Few questions for our new GM
First - Are you doing the same 'power up' sequence that Insight was? (Not sure if that's part of the story or just something he wanted to try)

Second - How do you work Minions? Do I get to run him or do you want to?

Third - As I was looking over my posted character for stats I noticed a few discrepancies. Would you mind if i fixed them?
Some of the base numbers don't line up properly (IE I have listed 4 base dodge/parry but in my full sheet I have, it says 3.)

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Shall we really fight them "half-powered"? If the enemies are near PL10 Greyhound will be toast trying to fight them. Or shall we power up?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases