Insight's Emerald City Knights - OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
I thought degrees were measured in 5 point increments. At work now so don't have access to my pdf.

If you have a skill or power that changes that please let me know.

HM

Just rolling a success or failure counts as one degree. Every five full points a check result is over or under the difficulty class adds a degree. Fractions are ignored when determining degrees. So DC 10 check with a result of 13 is one degree of success, just as a result of 8 is one degree of failure.

DC–10 Two (Failure)
DC was 26 and she rolled a 16.

You can look at the online rules, just as we do for living Pathfinder ;)

d20herosrd

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry for the slow update I have been doing, alot alot, alot (to the tenth power) of re-reading of the rules and think I'm getting it.

It is just so foreign to my regular game play, I needed a bigger refresher than I thought.

Update will be tonight and for those who don't have Superhero names yet - Well we need to get on that as Marcus (my NPC hero, and reporter) will need to call you all something.

Also a group name for the next adventure Life in the Aftermath (LitA) seems to focus on getting you all into "group mode".

HM

Shayuri

First Post
HolyMan... Michelle's Dazzle targets Fort, not Will.

Admittedly, with that roll it doesn't matter, but just for the sake of clarification. :)

Hm! And Jacie is able to 'see' Michelle still, with her concealment piercing sense. Could be handy. Michelle won't be pleased. :)

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi, I shall relay a message from Graybeard:

I have not been able to log in on ENWorld in a couple of days. Something is wrong with my login. I have contacted the admins to try to get it fixed. We are in the
Insight's "Emerald City Knights" - Prelude - The Silver Storm game together. Can you let the GM know it may be a few more days before I can post?

Thanks.

Graybeard

Done :)

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm torn between three actions right now, and I don't want to hog the spotlight too much. (Well ok, I kinda do, I'm loving the megaman thing, and I KNOW Jacie does, but I shouldn't. :) )
Anyways,
Option 1: Continue fighting DM with Michelle.
Option 2: Cut from that fight to try and help John rescue the civilian from Doctor Hentacle, hopefully catching him by surprise so the civie can get freed.
Option 3: Go use my movement powers to save the civies from the black fog, and free Kyle up to help with the fights.

Any of these works for me, so I'd like to know what the GM/other players think I should do.
*Aside from 'Whatever you want', etc* :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases