Insight's Emerald City Knights - OOC

Jemal

Adventurer
Everything looks good so far, gentlemen. I don't have any specific feedback for anyone. I'll let you know if something comes up.

Recruitment is still open, and I am looking for around 6 players, give or take.

So does that mean no problem with my Eclectic knowledge or the music feature? or just that you haven't had a chance to go through it yet?

Shayuri

First Post
What characters have already been approved?
My connection here is terrible and intermittant, so checking the back pages is very painful. :)

Jemal

Adventurer
Walkingdad: James marks, martial arts instructor.
Jemal: JC, pro gamer
Bbs: John Sears, poor kid turned actor
graybeard: Kyle Ellinger, college athlete.
Shayuri:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'd like to sign up. Though my knowledge is a zero at the moment about the system the whole start out normal and become a hero at the end sounds like my kind of game.

I'm going to get the pdf (as the hard copies are out of stock) and will have something up by WED.

I have a question till then. Do we need to as a group decide who will play what arch-type of hero?

HM (hero in training)

Insight

Adventurer
I'd like to sign up. Though my knowledge is a zero at the moment about the system the whole start out normal and become a hero at the end sounds like my kind of game.

I'm going to get the pdf (as the hard copies are out of stock) and will have something up by WED.

I have a question till then. Do we need to as a group decide who will play what arch-type of hero?

HM (hero in training)

The players need not coordinate which sort of heroes they want to become (IOW, what powers they will get). It would probably be for the best, however, if the group has some diversity - having 5 characters with x-ray vision would be a little strange, to say the least.

Jemal

Adventurer
well I'm fairly open for what power(s) JC gets - I have plenty of super-hero ideas.

Leading one right now though, is TK superman. Telekinesis, but almost never uses it AS TK (Saving that as his 'ace in the hole'), rather using TK to duplicate Superman powers: Strength, Flight, Invulnerability(Kinetic Force Field).

Insight

Adventurer
I am going to end recruiting this Friday, June 15th. I believe we have enough interested players and I don't want this to drag on any longer than necessary.

If you have indicated interest, but have not yet created a 75pp character, please do so as soon as possible. Anyone who has indicated interest by Friday will still be able to submit a character.

By next Wednesday, June 20th, I would like to have all of the 75pp characters finalized and we will start the IC that day. Characters that are not completed and submitted to the RG will not be able to participate until finalized.

Walking Dad

First Post

HM (hero in training)
Hey, @HolyMan , you can use the SRD until you get the book:

Super Hero SRD

The only changes are:

Hero Points renamed to Victory Points
Power Points renamed to Character Points

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases