Insight's Emerald City Knights - OOC

Insight

Adventurer
Please note -

I know it's fun and exciting to start off a new game and I certainly don't want to fault anyone for their enthusiasm.

My intention was that each of you would post what your character was doing PRIOR to the event and THEN your character's reaction to it.

Sorry if that wasn't made clear.

BBs

First Post
damn straight, go Canada! :D

[sblock=John Sears - BBs]Concept: Actor
Point Total: 44pp
Ability Scores: 5 = 10pp
Defenses: 3 = 3pp
Skills: 46 ranks = 23pp
Advantages: 8 = 8pp
Notes: I can understand some of his high skills, but I'd like to see an explanation as to why his Perception and Stealth are so high. Also, his Hide in Plain Sight advantage. It makes me think that he was a burglar or jewel thief or something in his spare time. Maybe some expansion of his background is in order.[/sblock]

As for the perception, stealth, and hide in plain sigh stuff was because "sometimes he has to hide from the populace to catch a break." Looking out for his fans to hide and such. I thought hide in plain sight as a hide in alley ways, or synergize with disguises or something. Though I should have actually read it and noticed it said "without any need for a Deception". Thought it could synergize with the old "I'm in a trench coat in front of you telling that guy who I am is that way!" but it doesn't which just destroys my concept. :.-(

Jemal

Adventurer
BBs, just drop hide in plain sight, and it'll be just like you described. Deception to go "over there!", creating A distraction to hide yourself, etc.

Insight - as far as what games she plays, I was gonna leave it open, but I'll say competitive Starcraft, league of legends, and a popular (made up for this world) FPS game "kingslayer"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases