ZEITGEIST #4: Always on Time (4E)

Tukka

Explorer
Looks great. I love the cast of characters.

I've noticed a few minor errors. Probably the biggest one is the fact that the heading on each page reads "Digging for Lies" instead of "Always on Time."

umm shouldn't the title of this discussion have'SPOILERS' in it...because it does cover a few pages of an adventure I'd rather not have my players read..and at least one of my players does regularly check out the forums here..

Ajar

Explorer
The cover image for this one was my favourite of all of the Zeitgeist preview images. We haven't started Digging for Lies yet, but I'm really looking forward to Always on Time.

Ravenmantle

First Post
Are there any plans to collect the adventures in a compilation book once all 13 adventures have been released? If so, will this happen for both versions (4e and Pathfinder RPG)?

Apologies if this information is already available somewhere. I couldn't find anything to answer my question.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Are there any plans to collect the adventures in a compilation book once all 13 adventures have been released? If so, will this happen for both versions (4e and Pathfinder RPG)?

Apologies if this information is already available somewhere. I couldn't find anything to answer my question.

No, we don't plan to do that. Tried it with WotBS and it didn't work out too well for us.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I'm thinkin' of doing a freebie one-off as my way of apologizing for my role in the thing's tardiness.

And just a word of advice to any writers: if your life circumstances force you to move to a new state at about the same time that you're supposed to be writing, you're not going to hit your first deadline. :p

BUT, I gotta say, the TLC devoted to this absolutely shows. So subscribe, play, and enjoy the deepening mystery and heightened intrigue! :)

Last edited:

No, we don't plan to do that. Tried it with WotBS and it didn't work out too well for us.

Also, these adventures are bigger. If we did, like, one book per tier (1-5, 6-9, 10-13), they'd probably end up being 400 pages long apiece.

I kinda want one, though. If you can pick up a color POD of the adventure, do so. It's glorious.

Also, KM, you gave us a great baseline to apply the TLC to.

Remove ads