Adventure Requests

Qik

First Post
Awesome! Keep me posted, ss.

I'm not trying to bug anyone with this; if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But it'd be cool to get a chance to further develop Ni.

Also worth mentioning to any interested parties that I'll be mostly offline for the latter half of August, so I would be fine waiting until September to start the adventure. So there's time to work something up.

vmaaxt

First Post
My character is a benign necromancer, so I don't have any particular requests, except to have a chance to use my corpses for good, and not be AoS.

Qik

First Post
That'd be great, ss. It certainly doesn't have to be anything too complex: really, I was hoping to find some space to have Ni explore his summoning abilities in a more nuanced way than the pokemon-esque "earth elemental, I choose you!" that comes with the standard battle sequence.

There's no rush, as I'm still playing catch up with real life, and have yet to level Ni. In fact, exploring the new summons available at level 5 (SM 3) could be a fun way to go (i.e. having him learn about these creatures and cultivate his ability to call upon them). Just let me know if you want to discuss any ideas.

I look forward to it!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey Qik and sunshadow, What about a summoner an a fire elementalist wizard teaming together on a quest of some sort? Slow paced would be good for your real life and easier on my life, while keeping H. from getting bored.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I would be willing to bulk my idea up for two if QIk is willing, and you are comfortable with less focus on combat and evocation for an adventure. There will still be combat, but you would also need to flexible in your spell preparation.

Qik

First Post
My only concern would be that I would hate to have the intended focus (Ni's relationship to and understanding & deepening of his summoning powers) become derailed. It's hard enough to get a customized adventure like this, so I'd like to make sure it ends up being the kind of thing I'd like it to be. That said, I've enjoyed Ni and Heinrich's banter - they make quite a pair - so if you're okay with that focus, Scott, and you think it won't derail that focus, sunshadow, then by all means, please do join us.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Actually, as long as Scott is willing to be a bit flexible in his spell preparation, it works out quite well. All of the themes I had been planning on dealing with are as pertinent to Heinrich as they are to Ni, even if they aren't precisely Heinrich's focus, and his presence helped clarify the presentation of some of them that I had been struggling on how to implement.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am ok with this. This would introduce H to the beautiful world of conjuration. He knows evocation quite well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases