Leif's "Revenge of the Giants" [4E] Recruiting

Leif

Adventurer
Announcement of AsstDM for this game

Scotley has accepted the mantle of AsstDM and foregone making his 12th level character.

Welcome AsstDM Scotley!! :)

Leif

Adventurer
Sounds good. Leif, did you see any immediate problems with my character?
No immediate problems, no. But, you relied on the character builder, which I did say was only to be done at your own risk. CB should have references to which book powers and features come from, I hope. It would be very beneficial if you could make a note of in which book each power you chose is to be found. I have no access to CB and have no plans to obtain same. Otherwise, I really like what you've done with the character!! Never even thought of this take on the monk class!

You know, now that I think about it, I think my AsstDM may well have access to the CB, which would solve ALL KINDS of problems. :D [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]?

I understand the CB deal, not everyone has it. For the sake of making characters it's easier to use it and just manually limit sources used. Added benefit, each power card on the pdf is complete so there's no need to reference the book it's from for use in play. For completeness sake though here's a reference list.

Sources
[sblock]Powers

Fallen Needle - Dragon 389
Five Storms - PHB 3, pg 65
Call up the Savage Wind - Heroes of the Elemental Chaos, pg 71
Wind through the Willows - Dragon 404
Strike the Avalanche - PHB 3, pg 69
Tormented Spirit - PHB 3, pg 76
Cyclone Scourge - Heroes of the Elemental Chaos, pg 71
Water Gives Way - Dragon 404
Crane Dance - PHB 3, pg 69
Soul Dance - PHB 3, pg 76

Careful Stride - PHB 3, pg 67
Purifying Meditation - PHB 3, pg 68
Iron Dragon Defense - PHB 3, pg 70[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
I understand the CB deal, not everyone has it. For the sake of making characters it's easier to use it and just manually limit sources used. Added benefit, each power card on the pdf is complete so there's no need to reference the book it's from for use in play. For completeness sake though here's a reference list.

Sources
[sblock]Powers

Fallen Needle - Dragon 389
Five Storms - PHB 3, pg 65
Call up the Savage Wind - Heroes of the Elemental Chaos, pg 71
Wind through the Willows - Dragon 404
Strike the Avalanche - PHB 3, pg 69
Tormented Spirit - PHB 3, pg 76
Cyclone Scourge - Heroes of the Elemental Chaos, pg 71
Water Gives Way - Dragon 404
Crane Dance - PHB 3, pg 69
Soul Dance - PHB 3, pg 76

Careful Stride - PHB 3, pg 67
Purifying Meditation - PHB 3, pg 68
Iron Dragon Defense - PHB 3, pg 70[/sblock]
Thank you.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Thanks.

I had started playing this campaign about a year ago, but it died during the second encounter. Maybe I'll recreate that character here (dragonborn hybrid paladin|sorcerer) if that is ok.

I assume themes aren't being allowed as no one else has selected one?

Leif

Adventurer
Dragonborn Paladin|Sorcerer multi-class or Sorcerer|Paladin multi-class sounds like fun. I'm not immediately familiar with "themes." Where can I read about them?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases