Leif's "Revenge of the Giants" [4E] Recruiting

drothgery

First Post
I've been tinkering a little with Sariel's equipment list; dropped an item I don't expect to use (a magic crossbow) and one that improved something she was already good at (helm that gave everyone an initiative bonus) to add a few more rituals to her book (most notably linked portal).

Hello, my dearies. I'm back from vacation. My death-hunting yet still LG barbarian is ready to smite bad guys in the name of awesomeness.

As far as history with the group, I'd prefer Tyrus to be a new addition to the crew, and having his tragedy be a rather fresh wound.

I'm excited to get going!

Leif

Adventurer
Son of Meepo, use your RG post for your character to post EVERYTHING about the character. Put anything secret (from other players and characters) in sblocks (spoiler blocks), if necessary (and FOR SHAME if you keep secrets from your comrades), but put all the information about your character there (unless given special approval to do otherwise by either Scotley or myself), because this is the official CHARACTER SHEET for him/her.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
It's not possible with the character builder sheets, but it might be useful to note any permanent synergy effects somewhere. I guess it's possible you'll start combat more than 10 squares from Sariel or where you can't see and hear her, but you should almost always have the +6 to initiative she's giving everyone (Combat Leader feature + Combat Commander Feat).

Insight

Adventurer
It's not possible with the character builder sheets, but it might be useful to note any permanent synergy effects somewhere. I guess it's possible you'll start combat more than 10 squares from Sariel or where you can't see and hear her, but you should almost always have the +6 to initiative she's giving everyone (Combat Leader feature + Combat Commander Feat).

If it's highly likely that we're going to get this bonus, I suppose it's worth an extra line item. I'll be adding it to Durn's entry.

hafrogman

Adventurer
It's not possible with the character builder sheets, but it might be useful to note any permanent synergy effects somewhere.
I put Sariel's initiative bonus into my mini stat-block.

I must admit that I haven't studied the other character sheets in great detail. Are there any other such bonuses I should be aware of? Heise, for his part, doesn't play well with others and provides no bonuses to any of you yahoos. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases