Leif's "Revenge of the Giants" [4E] Recruiting

Insight

Adventurer
I put Sariel's initiative bonus into my mini stat-block.

I must admit that I haven't studied the other character sheets in great detail. Are there any other such bonuses I should be aware of? Heise, for his part, doesn't play well with others and provides no bonuses to any of you yahoos. ;)

Durn can give adjacent allies bonuses in certain situations. I'll have to let you know when they come up.

Leif

Adventurer
We might need to recruit up to two additional players. seems we've had two go A.W.O.L. before the game even starts in earnest. Anyone seen [MENTION=86189]DistractingFlare[/MENTION] and/or [MENTION=6681261]Knowledge Checks[/MENTION]?

Leif

Adventurer
Let's see if anyone cares at all, first. The first bunch of PCs was pretty one-sided, so even a totally random assortment will probably improve our balance. but for those who care to see the party they'd be joining, here's a link to our RG. Note that the two aforementioned players are A.W.O.L., but their characters may be available for use by new players, unless they chime in soon.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues...otleys-revenge-giants-d-d-4th-edition-rg.html

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
We seem to have four PCs now, so that will probably do. We for sure don't need more martial characters, but we might consider adding a cleric, a druid, or a wizard.

Last edited:

Remove ads