Leif's "Revenge of the Giants" [4E] Recruiting

Leif

Adventurer
You know, looking over the party more, we have a Paladin and a sorcerer, so I guess you should probably stick with Durn as posted. But thanks for offering. ;)

Ooops! No more Paladin! C'est la vie!

Let's just go with what we've got now.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
My wife created a wilden druid if you are still interested in another player for the game.
Which kind? I'd think one of the controller builds -- original PH2 or Heroes of the Feywild Protector -- would help fill more gaps than a Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms Sentinel, which is a leader -- and a wild shaped PH2 druid has some at-wills that can be used as a melee basic attack and should be pretty good...

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Original PH2 druid.

DMs. She would like to use the Sarifal Feywarden background and theme from the Heroes of the Moonshaes article from Dragon 405. Otherwise everything else is from books.

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, Son of Meepo, but that Dragon article is not on the list of accepted sources found in the first post of this thread. And, anyway, recruiting has been closed.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
BTW, seems like I remember a statement about the consistency of hobgoblins, or something like that, that might well be eminently applicable here. Or not. ;)

[sblock=The Quotation, by Ralph Waldo Emerson]
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines."
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Take III

All previous posts in this thread, except the first one or two with chargen data, are of no value now. Trying again to recruit a party. Have only one currently, drothgery playing Sariel Kalantar, Lawful Good female Eladrin Level 12 Warlord.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
FWIW, I put together an essentials thief for a run of Steading of the Hill Giant Chief that never really got off the ground. The character creation rules were a bit different, and she's a level lower, but Gwenn is not a bad example of a PC that would synergize well with Sariel.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases