Leif's "Revenge of the Giants" [4E] Recruiting

Leif

Adventurer
Well, drothgery, it's been a couple of weeks and I've heard of no interest so far. Guess we should give it a bit longer. Would you be interested in doing this as the only player, perhaps running several characters?

drothgery

First Post
Well, drothgery, it's been a couple of weeks and I've heard of no interest so far. Guess we should give it a bit longer. Would you be interested in doing this as the only player, perhaps running several characters?
I don't think so, especially since with a little luck I may be rejoining the working world soon and my free time would be seriously curtailed ...

Leif

Adventurer
I don't think so, especially since with a little luck I may be rejoining the working world soon and my free time would be seriously curtailed ...
*Sigh!* Understandable. My apologies for this thing not working out -- I may possibly try again later and if so, you're welcome to join then -- hopefully, you'll be able to find the time if and when that happens. And, CONGRATULATIONS on the improved work situation!

drothgery

First Post
*Sigh!* Understandable. My apologies for this thing not working out -- I may possibly try again later and if so, you're welcome to join then -- hopefully, you'll be able to find the time if and when that happens. And, CONGRATULATIONS on the improved work situation!
It didn't help that the attempt to revive the game was shortly followed by ENWorld outages and Sandy, I think ...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases