Leif's "Revenge of the Giants" [4E] Recruiting

Son of Meepo

First Post
I've added the crunchy bits to my application so that our DMs can look them over in case anything is questionable. Everything I've taken is from a published book.

I should have the background up tomorrow.

Son of Meepo

First Post
My background and character submission is pretty much complete. I actually have some more stories about how Baramos came across some of his other gear, but they weren't as central to the character as what I've already woven into the general backstory.

Scotley

Hero
My background and character submission is pretty much complete. I actually have some more stories about how Baramos came across some of his other gear, but they weren't as central to the character as what I've already woven into the general backstory.

Excellent, I'll check it out! I love good backstory.

Scotley

Hero
Lots of good submissions so far. We do want to give Walking Dad a bit more time to give us something, since he was one of the first to express interest.

I do have a concern. We have almost exclusively strikers submitted. Anybody interested in filling some of the other gaps, we do have a leader and defender (with controller or striker leanings) and half, but with the other half being striker. Anybody want to consider a controller instead? Maybe WD will come up with one.

We aren't going to make selections on that alone, but if we have to go with such a striker heavy group it will be harder on ya'll.

drothgery

First Post
I do have a concern. We have almost exclusively strikers submitted. Anybody interested in filling some of the other gaps, we do have a leader and defender (with controller or striker leanings) and half, but with the other half being striker. Anybody want to consider a controller instead? Maybe WD will come up with one.
FWIW, a bunch of strikers and a leader isn't a terrible group (at least in theory, and given melee and ranged strikers). It wouldn't be particularly sticky, but the best condition to inflict is 'dead' and a striker-heavy group can do that fast (especially if they've got good basic attacks and a leader who likes to grant them).

Son of Meepo

First Post
Don't let the hybrid aspects fool you. Baramos is actually a competent defender. His defenses are decent, Valorous Smite and Call of Challenge allow him to apply is divine sanction in a close burst 3. Also, due to his Draconic Challenge feat, his Dragon Breath is a close blast 3 or area burst 2 in 10, and sanctions every enemy it targets. Plus his breath recharges whenever he takes cold or fire damage. Ardent Strike sanctions on a hit, and he can always fall back on Divine Challenge if all else fails.

Hybrid Sorcerer gives him some increased damage with some attacks, but he is still primarily a defender.

Insight

Adventurer
Lots of good submissions so far. We do want to give Walking Dad a bit more time to give us something, since he was one of the first to express interest.

We aren't going to make selections on that alone, but if we have to go with such a striker heavy group it will be harder on ya'll.

The main concept I have for Durn is a defender with secondary controller abilities. The striker secondary is just a fall back if Dragon 385 is disallowed (it has a ton of shield feats and powers in it).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases