March Fourth for GM's Day!!

Cyronax

Explorer
And just in time for players to buy their DM's copies of the player handbook 3.

Though I'd prefer to get a copy of the Plane Above -- since its more DM-ey.

C.I.D.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
All Creative Mountain Games materials are at 25% off for the GM's Day sale but I get such good response on the 3.5E adventure The Whispering Woodwind that I have dropped it to just one dollar for the holiday. March Fo(u)rth for GM's Day!

Heathen72

Explorer
Wow.

I don't drop by ENworld much anymore - my gaming group has disbanded, and I have a baby on the way, but each year it get's to March Fourth and I think "I wonder how GM's Day is going, so I pop on over, and this year there is a massive banner at the top of the page with a cool logo emblazoned with "Biggest Sale of the Year!" :)

While I had always said that GM's Day didn't have to be commercial (you can always just make your GM breakfast!) I am really pleased it has taken off in this manner, and that it has been so supported by the vendors and the roleplaying community at large.

Sweet.

Mike

Last edited:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
for my GMs day I get the best gift - I get to be a DM again!

alright so its only been since mid-december (last year) since my group disbanded. But I was jonsing....

The 1st game is actually today, but yesterday one of the new players changed the character he was going to play and passed on the background I suggested. He gave me this instead:

"The history of this Dragonborn PC is he has exiled himself to the wild and was orphaned at a relatively young age- his parents were murdered. He has honor and is kind of a reluctant hero, exacting vengeance & justice on those that do ill. "

24hrs later I have a new arch-villian, a new plot line and a stronger connection between the characters than I had orginally planned.
I love DMing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases