March Fourth for GM's Day!!

Tortoise

First Post
I think this is a rockin' idea.

Since in my day job I'm in contact with large numbers of game retailers I'd be willing to spread the word to them and recommend that they put up signs about it two or so weeks ahead of whatever date gets agreed upon (looks like March Fourth which I also vote for) to help hype it and help them feel appreciated too.

Morrus, post an update to the news page with the official word on the date (to make it all official-like) and I'll begin the word of mouth advertising for GAMEMASTER'S DAY.

:D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Tortoise said:
I think this is a rockin' idea.

Since in my day job I'm in contact with large numbers of game retailers I'd be willing to spread the word to them and recommend that they put up signs about it two or so weeks ahead of whatever date gets agreed upon (looks like March Fourth which I also vote for) to help hype it and help them feel appreciated too.

Morrus, post an update to the news page with the official word on the date (to make it all official-like) and I'll begin the word of mouth advertising for GAMEMASTER'S DAY.

:D

Thanks! :)

Please go right ahead and do everything you can to promote "March Fo(u)rth for GM's Day!"

It's this sort of grass roots support that will make this work! :)

Last edited:

Heathen72

Explorer
Now all it takes is some leg work

So, March 4th it is.
Now all it takes is a bit of legwork to get it off the ground. That may be as simple as spreading the word on the net, or, as Mark suggests, approaching the publishers to get them on side. Have we a list somewhere of publishers and gaming sites that it would be appropriate to send this too?

Thanks everyone for the great ideas and offers of help to get it up!! Let's make it happen!!

MEG Hal

First Post
Ok I am in also

As a player (mostly) I think this is a cool idea, I will see if we can post something on our site (after X-mas) as well as have a March promotion, maybe all adventures (GM stuff) free shipping etc... a GM bundle for Dragonstar and Fantasy etc...I have time so let me see what I can come up with.

Someone needs to get Tsyr etc...to do a logo or something.

Any ideas for a logo?

How about a face from above glooming down (scary from clouds w/ lightning) and a little hand with a box wrapped present reaching up from below and in the middle it says GM's Day 3/4

XXXXXXX
0 0
+
______

GM's Day 3/4

&
XXXXXX
X X
X X
XXXXXX
Y Y Y
Y Y
Y

This is why I am an art director not an artist :D

the Jester

Legend
I like the March 4th idea- even though I'm not a big fan of puns- and I really like THG Hal's poster idea! Any particularly artistic folk want to make one up? We could make it available for download and tell our FLGS about it, they could print it out and post it up... I think that would rock!

Sunglar

Explorer
My vote!

Count my vote:

March 4th

I have a great set of players and feel appreciated, but the official day can’t hurt!

Fast Learner

First Post
I'm considering working a bit on some potential logos, but I have one question (and this is important for everyone doing so). Is it:

GameMasters Day

GameMaster's Day

GameMasters' Day

Gamemasters Day

Gamemaster's Day

or

Gamemasters' Day

?

I've tried to fined the common usage of "Mother's Day" on the web (the location of the apostrophe obviously being an issue), but haven't seen a consensus.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases