March Fourth for GM's Day!!

William Ronald

Explorer
Happy GM's Day.

I would like to thank MarkCMG for kicking this off and being a great GM. Also, my thanks to the GMs whom I have played with in the last 35-plus years of gaming.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Huzzah for all the great GM's, on this day and every day, who run our games for us!

Attachments

• GMs_Day_01.jpg
    GMs_Day_01.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 248

Wicht

Hero
Way back in 2002, it was a Saturday, and I asked...
Are we really going to have official holiday colors and a mascot or is that a personal preference thing. Or are we just going to let the traditions make themselves over the years?

It might be interesting to find out what traditions people have made for themselves with this holiday we created...

In my family, we try to make the time to play a game, either an RPG or a longish thematic boardgame but, since it is GM's day, the family lets me pick the game. Also, my wife has baked me a cake a time or two for the day. I may have got presents too a couple of years.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Way back in 2002, it was a Saturday, and I asked...

It might be interesting to find out what traditions people have made for themselves with this holiday we created...

In my family, we try to make the time to play a game, either an RPG or a longish thematic boardgame but, since it is GM's day, the family lets me pick the game. Also, my wife has baked me a cake a time or two for the day. I may have got presents too a couple of years.

We had a great day today at Lake Geneva Games with food, fun and prizes. And Ernie even stopped by to lend his support to Shane who was running Gaxmoor. And Excellent day!

https://www.facebook.com/LakeGenevaGames/

ernie_01.jpg

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
This hobby needs to also create a day for ex-DMs, people who had to step away from behind the viewscreen (hopefully only temporarily) - to lure them back.
Myself included. At least I can play again at last, now I need to pull out my old campaign notes for updating...

Remove ads