Death's Domain [HM's 4e Campaign] - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The kobold cries out as the dwarf comes at it slicing. The blows are great but the bloodied beast still stands.

OCC: Doral and Ellowyl to finish the round.

Shayuri

First Post
Ellowyl holds forth her staff and summons a ray of white-blue light that lances out at the surviving kobold. Ice crystals fall in slow motion from the bottom of the beam like tiny snowflakes, and glaze over the kobold where the beam lands.

(Ray of Frost!)

Fenris

Adventurer
Doral closes with the kobold, he shield still held defensively before him as he swing his sword down in a massive strike at the creature.

OOC: A 20 crit! How are crits done in 4e?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Max damage. Good hit.

Doral rushes over as the icicles form around the kobold's toes. His massive weapon nearly cleaves the little beast in two.

And then there is an odd silence after the din of battle. It is gone in moments as the more worldly sounds of birds chirping, the wind in the trees, and your own breathing seem to bring everything back into perspective.

OCC: Good first fight glad I survived it. Will try and do things better in the future. For now a little RP, let me know when you hit the trail once more.

Walking Dad

First Post
Galim Grimaxe

"I don't know you, but fighting makes me thirsty." Galim says sitting down at the road and taking a nip from his water.

[sblock=OOC]

would like to take a short rest and spend 2 HS.

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Galim Grimaxe
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 15 Reflex 12 Will 12
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 20 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:
Saving Throw: +5 vs poison
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Careful Attack, Twin Strike
Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning
Daily Powers: Sudden Strike

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Disposable Hero

First Post
Jotrek finds a small rock to sit on. "I could use a drink myself." He takes a few sips from his waterskin then wets his armor. "I should stitch this up when we get back to town." He washes the blood from the only hit he received during the last fight.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
JotrekSmaller.png

HP: 24 Current: 13 Bloodied: 12 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 6
AC: 17 Fort: +11 Ref: +17 Will: +12
Passive Insight: +16 Passive Perception: +11
Speed: 6 Initiative: +5

Deft Strike, Sly Flourish
[]Second Chance, [x]Dazing Strike
[]Easy Target

Trained: Acrobatics +12, Bluff +7, Insight +6, Intimidate +7, Stealth +10, Thievery +12

Untrained: Arcana -1, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +1, Endurance +1, Heal +1, History -1, Nature +1, Perception +1, Religion -1, Streetwise +2[/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Marius releases his death grip on his holy symbol and idly massages his hand as he looks down at the fallen kobolds.

"They look much more peaceful now. What drives creatures such as this to such lengths that they would attack us? Do you think this is the same band that killed the priestess? Waylaying everyone who traveled upon this road? Perhaps they are just part of a larger problem."

He sighs to himself and turns back to his comrades, walking over to Galim.

"Do you wish me to take a look at that?"

OOC: If we're going to take a rest, I've got one more healing word. It won't guarantee full recovery, but it might save you a surge (your surge value + 1d6)

[sblock=mini stat block]Marius- Male Elven Cleric 1
Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16, Fort:11, Reflex:13, Will:16 -- Speed:7
HP:25/25, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +3
Action Points: 1

Conditions

Powers
Lance of Faith, Sacred Flame
Channel Divinity (Divine Favor OR Turn Undead), [-]Divine Glow[/-], Elven Accuracy, Healing Word [-](x2)[/-]
Beacon of Hope
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"They're vermin," Ellowyl says shortly, recovering her parchment from where she'd dropped it and dusting it off. "They live in shallow warrens and old abandoned mines, and send troops of young males out in all directions to scavenge off of travelers they can overpower."

She sighs and carefully folds the paper before putting it back in her pouch.

"The only unusual thing about this was that they didn't break and flee when the first few died. I expect the presence of the sorceror bolstered them...they have a peculiar obsession with their few naturally-occurring arcanists."

The eladrin approaches the fallen wyrmpriest and pushes his body over onto its back with her staff; face set in a mask of controlled revulsion.

"Too proud to flee, even in the face of certain doom. And thus comes his end."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looking over the wyrmpriest Ellowyl notices a two strange necklaces.

From the first dangles a dragon figurine carved of obsidian. But what truly catches her eye on this piece is on the flat back is etched the outline of a skull with ram's horns.

[sblock=DC 15 Religion]The etching seems to be an abstract representation of the demon lord Orcus. Not a usual kobold god.[/sblock]

The second looks to be a holy symbol Avandra, and surely something stolen.

OCC: Knowledge check related to kobolds...

[sblock=DC 10 Dungeoneering]Kobolds tend to be found in large groups. This little scouting party is probably part of a larger force. And making the King's road thier hunting grounds.[/sblock]

Disposable Hero

First Post
"Can't say I know anything about the religious symbols..." Jotrek hops down from the rock he was sitting on and moves towards the wyrmpriest "but I do know these ugly bastards tend to travel and live in large groups. This looks to be a scouting party of sorts." He lets out an exaggerated sigh. "I'm sure we can expect more." He stares down the trail. "We shouldn't linger longer than we need to."

"Ellowyl, do you reconize that symbol?"

[sblock=OOC]Figures I would roll a 20 on a DC 10 Knowledge check...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases