Death's Domain [HM's 4e Campaign] - IC

drothgery

First Post
"Your father will need to hear about this," she says patting a woman on the shoulder. "It will be alright my child."

"Did you hear what they said about dog-men? It must be those kobolds again. They are getting braver by the week."
"Is there anything else you need from the manor?" He asked, before gathering what he thought he might need. His father might very well want him to be part of dealing with this problem.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sister Linora shakes her head. "We will take care of these people," she says with a nod to the group. "If your father wishes to her their story he can come here to hear it. But for now he needs to be told."

As Alek readies to depart the old nun grabs his arm. "I feel there is more to this than simple raids or random destruction. Should your father sees fit to have you investigate this be careful Alek."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!

"No need to dally then. Lets collect everything they left and take it back with us to analyze in depth."

The rest of the group finish searching the area and find a few tidbits of treasure left behind as well as the mirror.

Doral ties up the remaining thug and throws him causally over a shoulder.

"Shall we be off?" he asks, then a grin grows wide on his face. "If we're lucky will make it back in time for dinner, and an ale."

LOOT: cache of weapons for resale(100gp worth), 65gp, 23sp, various gemstones(550gp), magical amulet, potion vial

drothgery

First Post
As Alek readies to depart the old nun grabs his arm. "I feel there is more to this than simple raids or random destruction. Should your father sees fit to have you investigate this be careful Alek."
"I think the same." He says. He had not been wearing his armor and weapons when the news arrived, but he was now. He proferred a few polite words of goodbye before departing to his father's home.

Walking Dad

First Post
Galim Grimaxe

Galim grins: "Well, I'm happy to leave this stinky woods for some time and sleep somwher with more than the sky or trees above my head."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Galim Grimaxe
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 15 Reflex 12 Will 12
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:
Saving Throw: +5 vs poison
Action Points: 2 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1.0
Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 4 / 9
At-Will Powers: Careful Attack, Twin Strike
Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning
Daily Powers: Sudden Strike

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Alek rushes to the manor to find his father not at home. Not to surprised he knows where to find him when the sun is only an hour or so from setting and he heads over to the Wrafton's Inn.

As the young Padraig nears the inn he sees an odd group of people who look to have just reached the front door themselves. A dwarf, a halfling, an elf, and an eladrin are followed in by two humans (one armed enough for three warriors), the other not armed at all.

The odd group seems to be together as they all gather around a table ordering before they sit. Then Alek sees his father in the corner brooding as always.

OOC: Well now everyone is in the same room (huzzah).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Quiet," the lord of Winterhaven says looking around. "You must not announce things so, you might start a panic."

He takes a sip of his beer ale and nods to a few locals close enough to probably have heard. "Now join me and please put on a smile."

"Salvana! An ale for my boy!" he calls to the inn's owner.

OOC: Perception checks from the rest of the party to see if they heard the word attack please.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
"If you insist, but if you don't want to talk about that here then we shouldn't stay long." Alek says, frustrated. But he takes the ale and sits down.

Shayuri

First Post
Ellowyl takes a seat at the bar, asks for a glass of water, and starts examining the amulet they uncovered from the site. From her backpack she produces a leatherbound book of thick, stained parchment written in the Elvish tongue and festooned with arcane symbols and diagrams. She compares the tiny runes on the amulet to the images in the book, flipping pages apparently at random while murmuring to herself thoughtfully. Sometimes she passes a hand over or around the amulet without touching it...as if examining something that the mundane eye cannot see.

But then a word floats out of the general babble of the inn's conversation...a word she is sensitive to because ever since returning from that dig, it's been on her mind. It confirms a theory she's developing.

Ellowyl sits upright at that, and turns in her chair to regard the man conversing with the other, more important-seeming man.

"Well now...it seems this isn't over just yet after all."

(Arcana check to identify item as well as perception.)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases