Death's Domain [HM's 4e Campaign] - IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Galim Grimaxe

"Yes, the "grumpy Galim" would very like to do this. By the way, I'm a cheerful person by my species standards..." Galim says, downing another ale. No one can be sure if he just made a joke.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Galim Grimaxe
Perception: 18 Insight: 13 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 16 Reflex 13 Will 13
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 38 / 38 Bloodied: 19
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:
Saving Throw: +5 vs poison
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Careful Attack, Twin Strike
Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning, Unbalancing Parry
Daily Powers: Sudden Strike

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Interesting," Ellowyl remarked. "We met a gnome as well. He and some underlings were excavating something...we didn't get to see what though. The kobolds attacked us on the road there, posing as bandits. But they had some unusual things that suggested they were not what they seemed."

She produces the relic she found on the spellcasting kobold and sets it delicately on the table.

"At first glance, a draconic-themed totem. Not unusual for kobolds. But look more closely."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Douven gasps, "The symbol of Orcus! The Prince of Death." he exclaims through clenched teeth. "Then these kobolds were part of a cult?"

"Probably minions of someone, or something."
Doral says before finishing his mug with shrug. "We can handle whoever that is as well."

Douven shakes his head. "Better we take the mirror as far away from their reach as possible. Who knows what plans we stumbled into."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Take the mirror back?" Jortex asks looking curious "To where?"

"Why I need to take it to Fallcrest. There I can study it's nature and perhaps why it was sought after."
Douven replies.

"Well you can't go back alone," Doral breaks into the conversation. "Jotrex and I will accompany you."

When Galim gives the big human warrior an arched eyebrow the man adds. "Someone needs to stay and help Marcus and Ellowyl, should they go after these kobold cultist."

OOC: I think that opens the door for Alek to offer his aid.

Shayuri

First Post
Ellowyl inclines her head towards Doral, a gesture of gratitude.

"Securing the mirror is important, but it won't stop whatever is going on, nor will it uncover more information. I do intend to do both of these things. Any aid that you can offer is welcome."

drothgery

First Post
When Galim gives the big human warrior an arched eyebrow the man adds. "Someone needs to stay and help Marcus and Ellowyl, should they go after these kobold cultist."
"Another sword would be of some use to you, then?" Alek said. "If father had actually forbade me from looking into this myself rather than just suggesting I was too young, then I would of course follow his wishes. But it seems to me that he didn't do that."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Ahh perfect," Doral says finishing his ale in a large gulp. "A local to help find these little critters, and a strong sword arm too."

"If no one has any objections then in the morning I will take Jotrex and Doral with me back to Fallcrest. And the rest of you will look into this cult and it's activities in the area." Douven says while looking over at the covered mirror. "I hope you can stop whatever they are up to."

OOC: If there are no objections I will advance the thread to the attack farm this week, and the group can go searching for the cultist.

Shayuri

First Post
Ellowyl nods. "Acceptable. Be careful on the road. We've no idea of the extent of the cult's resources yet."

She looks at Alek. "If you are able to assist, Alek Padraig, we can certainly use it. If I recall correctly, the knights of the Platinum Dragon are holy paladins, yes?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases