Death's Domain [HM's 4e Campaign] - IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Galim Grimaxe

"Bah, I'm already traveling with a diverse bunch of people. An eladrin more or less hardly matters, as long as you can protect yourself.
Wonder who wants to join us next? A four armed insect man?"
Galim laughs about his own joke.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Galim Grimaxe
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 15 Reflex 12 Will 12
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:
Saving Throw: +5 vs poison
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Careful Attack, Twin Strike
Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning
Daily Powers: Sudden Strike

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Marius shrugs at the eladrin's joining. It was not his group, he himself had only joined with them moments ago. Still, he looks puzzled for a moment as he considers the woman and her statement.

"Forgive me for saying, m'lady, but you do not look much like a scholar."

He gestures at her sword and armor.

"A swordswoman with a taste for the academic?"

Shayuri

First Post
Her almost-smile became something almost, but not quite, entirely a smile. Just for a moment.

"I learned the use of the sword when I was a child. I can still wear it and hold it, but my skill with it is not why I wear it. Rather, I find that people are less apt to bother an eladrin with a blade and armor than they are one without. I am capable of defending myself, but any fight can go poorly...except a fight that never begins in the first place."

Fenris

Adventurer
Her almost-smile became something almost, but not quite, entirely a smile. Just for a moment.

"I learned the use of the sword when I was a child. I can still wear it and hold it, but my skill with it is not why I wear it. Rather, I find that people are less apt to bother an eladrin with a blade and armor than they are one without. I am capable of defending myself, but any fight can go poorly...except a fight that never begins in the first place."

"Depends on your goals, if you don't fight but allow the objective to be taken, that fight went poorly." retorts Doral. "In any case it seems there is room you you and your goals, please have a seat."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well now it looks like you have a fine party gathered, and a quest to boot!" Eilian says with a grin that wrinkles his face once more.

"Don't let me keep you from it. And I thank ye for the drinks."
He says getting up and offering the news member his chair.

"Good luck." He says as he heads towards the door, shoulders stooped and back bent for years hoeing in his garden.

[sblock=OOC] Let me know what your plans are (when you wish to leave town, anyone looking for last minute items, etc.) and I'll advance the thread. If I don't get an agreed upon answer by WED night. I'll move things along using the last posts of the majority.[/sblock]

Disposable Hero

First Post
"Thank you again for map and knowledge of the area." Jotrek replies with a nod and a smile.

"Now for the business at hand. Since the hour is later than what one would want to travel another 7-8 hours. Would any of you be opposed to staying the night in the inn and leave at first light?" He moves as if meaning to stand. "Make no mistake I am worried about our friend as well but if we reach him and we're road weary we could be more harm than good."

[sblock=OOC]My post says what I think...so I'll leave it at that.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Galim Grimaxe

"Why not a bit earlier than the first light? The first part will be on an established road, and any extra daylight hour in the woods may help." Galim suggests a small change to the halfling's idea.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Galim Grimaxe
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 15 Reflex 12 Will 12
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:
Saving Throw: +5 vs poison
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Careful Attack, Twin Strike
Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning
Daily Powers: Sudden Strike

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Marius shrugs at the two suggestions.

"It is good that you are so eager, but I do not believe an hour either way will make much difference. How about we agree to meet outside before dawn, so by the time everyone is here and ready and everything is sorted away, our very first steps on the road will be greeted by the sun's light cresting the horizon. An auspicious beginning."

He looks around the inn.

"I should see about procuring a room for the night."

Fenris

Adventurer
Galim Grimaxe

"Why not a bit earlier than the first light? The first part will be on an established road, and any extra daylight hour in the woods may help." Galim suggests a small change to the halfling's idea.

[sblock=OOC]

"Yeah Galim. You forget, again, that Jotrek and I don't see in the dark as well as you, though our new friends appear to. Still, I say to meet just before dawn as Marius suggests. Besides if we leave too early the kitchen will be closed here" adds Doral with a wink.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Jotrek nods at Doral's mention of the kitchen being open. "Some nice crisp bacon with some eggs would be a nice addition to my soon to be empty stomach."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases