D&D 4th Edition Death's Domain [HM's 4e Campaign] - IC - Page 6




+ Log in or register to post
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 217
  1. #51
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,021
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    The eladrin rises and nods.

    "Then I will get a room as well. My name is Ellowyl. For my sake, leaving tomorrow is preferable. The hour grows late, and residual energies around places like this can make them...a little unpredictable. We should be rested and fed and ready before going."

 

  • #52
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    Salvana is happy to hear that the party is staying and takes their patronage with a warm smile. "A good nights sleep will be just the thing to ease your troubles. Off with you now, I'll have a stable boy wake you before dawn."

    OOC
    Not going to worry about "counting coppers" (Game of Thrones quote) for things like food and rooms and other little nick-knacks I will just take a few gold out of an encounter to pay for it for the adventure.

    Only thing you have to worry about gear and ritual castings and the like.

    Note: Although that might change should a character have no "cash on hand"


    _________________________________________________

    You are awaken by a sleepy young boy with straw in his hair. He doesn't say much just knocks on the door and then bobs his head before going off to the next door.

    The smell of warm bread greets you as you enter the common room, the cook is already up and has loaves in the oven. For a silver penny she throws some bacon and eggs on for the group, and you all sit down to a hearty meal.

    The conversation is subdued as everyone is eager to hit the road once more. Though their goals may differ the excitement of going off into the unknown helps to create a bond that none of them are aware of yet.
    __________________________________________________ _

    As Marius predicted the sun comes up to greet the group as they head out the eastern gate and then turn south down the kings road looking for Eilian's first marker (a stream they are to follow east).

    The road is a poor excuse for a path as it doesn't see but yearly use from caravans coming to Winterfell before heading to Fallcrest. Rocks are strewn throughout, and the road winds it's way around some of the larger ones. The woods to either side grow right up to the roads edges and lean in as if they wish to cover it all together.

    Birds call as the sun moves a little higher although you still walk in the shade as it has yet to top the trees.

    OOC2
    Using the map below please have your character start at the red X (F-1) and take one move. You can discuss amongst yourselves a marching order if you wish just do so in the OOC thread. Then have them line up using the lead character(s) moves.

    Post your character walking along - the morning is cool and pleasant (Time of year = late summer couple weeks till Autumn) And you can RP if you wish it (from breakfast till arriving at this point.

    But above all roll a Perception check DC 25 and give me a stat block please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kings Road GRID.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #53
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    hafrogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    8,167

    Ignore hafrogman
    Marius strolls along the path idly, taking in the morning's glory, letting his gaze drift among the trees and the early light. Still, his keen elven eyes are alert for anything amiss in among the leaves. He smiles to himself and breathes deeply, taking in the forest air. His long, rangy legs carry him forward, often forgetting himself as he leaves the others behind for a moment, only to pause and wait for Doral and Galim to catch up.

    OOC: Move to E8


    mini stat block
    Marius- Male Elven Cleric 1
    Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 14
    AC:16, Fort:11, Reflex:13, Will:16 -- Speed:7
    HP:25/25, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:8/8
    Initiative +3
    Action Points: 1

    Conditions

    Powers
    Lance of Faith, Sacred Flame
    Channel Divinity (Divine Favor OR Turn Undead), Divine Glow, Elven Accuracy, Healing Word (x2)
    Beacon of Hope
    PbP Signature: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5934473-post84.html

  • #54
    Galim Grimaxe

    Galim isn't the fastest runner, but he uses his dwarven endurance to keep up.

    OOC

    put him on E6

    Quick Sheet

    Galim Grimaxe
    Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
    AC 16 Fortitude 15 Reflex 12 Will 12
    Initiative: +1
    Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
    Temporary Hit Points: -
    Resist:
    Saving Throw: +5 vs poison
    Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
    Milestones: 0.0
    Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 9 / 9
    At-Will Powers: Careful Attack, Twin Strike
    Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning
    Daily Powers: Sudden Strike

    Condition:

    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #55
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,156

    Ignore Fenris
    Doral keeps pace with Galim, the weight of his shield and armor slowing him to a pace that matches the shorter legs of the dwarf.

    OOC

    Put Doral at F6.



    Stat Block

    Perception: 12 Insight: 12
    AC 19 Fortitude 17 Reflex 14 Will 13
    Initiative: +1
    Hit Points: 34 / 34 Bloodied: 17
    Temporary Hit Points: -
    Resist:
    Saving Throw:
    Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
    Milestones: 0.0
    Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 11 / 11
    At-Will Powers: Cleave, Tide of Iron
    Encounter Powers: Passing Attack
    Daily Powers: Comeback Strike

    Condition:
    Last edited by Fenris; Thursday, 21st June, 2012 at 04:33 AM.

  • #56
    Jotrek has no problems keeping up with the others and always keeps a watchful eye pointed towards the surrounding forest. "Seems a nice day to walk through the woods." Speaking in a tone just above a whisper.

    Action
    Move to G6.

    OOC
    I'll get a stat block made in a minute. Wanted to get this in first.

    Mini Stats

    HP: 24 Bloodied: 12 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 6
    AC: 17 Fort: +11 Ref: +17 Will: +12
    Passive Insight: +16 Passive Perception: +11
    Speed: 6 Initiative: +5

    Deft Strike, Sly Flourish
    Second Chance, Dazing Strike
    Easy Target

    Trained: Acrobatics +12, Bluff +7, Insight +6, Intimidate +7, Stealth +10, Thievery +12


    Untrained: Arcana -1, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +1, Endurance +1, Heal +1, History -1, Nature +1, Perception +1, Religion -1, Streetwise +2
    Last edited by Disposable Hero; Friday, 22nd June, 2012 at 09:05 AM.

  • #57
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,021
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    Ellowyl trails behind the others slightly, shuffling through a few pages of parchment and reading as she walks; only looking up occasionally as she goes. Sometimes she peers at a landmark; a large rock that looks vaguely like a finger pointing skyward, a tree broken in half by some old lightning bolt that now has a smaller tree growing from the spot the break took place; she nods at these and makes marks on one of her sheets.

    In truth, it's hard to imagine anyone more oblivious than she at the moment. Perhaps the presence of others to rely on has made her complacent of dangers?

    (OOC - Move to F5)
    Last edited by Shayuri; Friday, 22nd June, 2012 at 03:29 PM.

  • #58
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    Suddenly Marius has the strange feeling of eyes watching him. Walking carefully ahead of the others he peers into the brush and notices the glint of sunlight off of metal, as a ray happens helpfully through the trees.

    "AMBUSH!"
    Galim yells behind him. "Kobolds behind the rocks!" the dwarf yells preparing for battle.

    OOC

    No INIT for this combat as I wish it to go a little smoother than most combats (being my first and all). We will run this encounter as follows:

    Surprise Round:
    Marius and Galim go first (any order is fine)

    then kobolds

    Round 1:

    Party goes first in following order...
    Jotrek
    Marius
    Galim
    Doral
    Ellowyl

    then kobolds

    Things may change if you ready or delay as normal.

    We are now in the surprise round. Galim and Marius are up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ambush surprise.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #59
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    hafrogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    8,167

    Ignore hafrogman
    "Kobolds!"

    Marius's mind immediately goes to the fallen priestess and her run in with the scaled folk. Determined not to meet the same fate, one hand goes reflexively to the holy symbol around his neck, ever as the other flings out towards the nearest kobold, divine radiance flowing outwards from him.

    "Stay back!"

    OOC: Lance of Faith against M-3
    +4 v. Reflex, 1d8+4.
    On hit, Galim gains a +2 to his next attack vs. the same target.


    mini stat block
    Marius- Male Elven Cleric 1
    Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 14
    AC:16, Fort:11, Reflex:13, Will:16 -- Speed:7
    HP:25/25, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:8/8
    Initiative +3
    Action Points: 1

    Conditions

    Powers
    Lance of Faith, Sacred Flame
    Channel Divinity (Divine Favor OR Turn Undead), Divine Glow, Elven Accuracy, Healing Word (x2)
    Beacon of Hope
    PbP Signature: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5934473-post84.html

  • #60
    Galim Grimaxe

    Galim rushes to the elfs side.

    OOC


    move: down-right, down-right, down

    got only a single action in a surprise round.

    Quick Sheet

    Galim Grimaxe
    Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
    AC 16 Fortitude 15 Reflex 12 Will 12
    Initiative: +1
    Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
    Temporary Hit Points: -
    Resist:
    Saving Throw: +5 vs poison
    Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
    Milestones: 0.0
    Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 9 / 9
    At-Will Powers: Careful Attack, Twin Strike
    Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning
    Daily Powers: Sudden Strike

    Condition:

    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Help Pricing Item - Death Touch from Death Domain
      By Aluvial in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Wednesday, 17th November, 2010, 08:11 PM
    2. Gaining the Death Domain
      By Bill Muench in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Wednesday, 2nd February, 2005, 06:17 PM
    3. Death Domain Death Touch
      By Azul in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Tuesday, 27th May, 2003, 08:56 PM
    4. Death Touch Domain Power
      By Gizzard in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 8th October, 2002, 09:26 AM
    5. Death domain, questions
      By Clumsy Bob in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Monday, 5th August, 2002, 06:09 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •