D&D 4th Edition Death's Domain [HM's 4e Campaign] - IC - Page 9




What's on your mind?

  1. #81
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    The kobold cries out as the dwarf comes at it slicing. The blows are great but the bloodied beast still stands.

    OCC: Doral and Ellowyl to finish the round.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #82
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,751
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    My communities:

    Ellowyl holds forth her staff and summons a ray of white-blue light that lances out at the surviving kobold. Ice crystals fall in slow motion from the bottom of the beam like tiny snowflakes, and glaze over the kobold where the beam lands.

    (Ray of Frost!)

  • #83
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,327

    Ignore Fenris
    My communities:

    Doral closes with the kobold, he shield still held defensively before him as he swing his sword down in a massive strike at the creature.

    OOC: A 20 crit! How are crits done in 4e?

  • #84
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    OCC: Max damage. Good hit.

    Doral rushes over as the icicles form around the kobold's toes. His massive weapon nearly cleaves the little beast in two.

    And then there is an odd silence after the din of battle. It is gone in moments as the more worldly sounds of birds chirping, the wind in the trees, and your own breathing seem to bring everything back into perspective.

    OCC: Good first fight glad I survived it. Will try and do things better in the future. For now a little RP, let me know when you hit the trail once more.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #85
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    Galim Grimaxe

    "I don't know you, but fighting makes me thirsty." Galim says sitting down at the road and taking a nip from his water.

    OOC


    would like to take a short rest and spend 2 HS.

    Quick Sheet

    Galim Grimaxe
    Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
    AC 16 Fortitude 15 Reflex 12 Will 12
    Initiative: +1
    Hit Points: 20 / 33 Bloodied: 16
    Temporary Hit Points: -
    Resist:
    Saving Throw: +5 vs poison
    Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
    Milestones: 0.0
    Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 9 / 9
    At-Will Powers: Careful Attack, Twin Strike
    Encounter Powers: Fox's Cunning
    Daily Powers: Sudden Strike

    Condition:

    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #86
    Jotrek finds a small rock to sit on. "I could use a drink myself." He takes a few sips from his waterskin then wets his armor. "I should stitch this up when we get back to town." He washes the blood from the only hit he received during the last fight.

    Mini Stats


    HP: 24 Current: 13 Bloodied: 12 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 6
    AC: 17 Fort: +11 Ref: +17 Will: +12
    Passive Insight: +16 Passive Perception: +11
    Speed: 6 Initiative: +5

    Deft Strike, Sly Flourish
    []Second Chance, [x]Dazing Strike
    []Easy Target

    Trained: Acrobatics +12, Bluff +7, Insight +6, Intimidate +7, Stealth +10, Thievery +12


    Untrained: Arcana -1, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +1, Endurance +1, Heal +1, History -1, Nature +1, Perception +1, Religion -1, Streetwise +2

  • #87
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    hafrogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    8,167

    Ignore hafrogman
    My communities:

    Marius releases his death grip on his holy symbol and idly massages his hand as he looks down at the fallen kobolds.

    "They look much more peaceful now. What drives creatures such as this to such lengths that they would attack us? Do you think this is the same band that killed the priestess? Waylaying everyone who traveled upon this road? Perhaps they are just part of a larger problem."

    He sighs to himself and turns back to his comrades, walking over to Galim.

    "Do you wish me to take a look at that?"

    OOC: If we're going to take a rest, I've got one more healing word. It won't guarantee full recovery, but it might save you a surge (your surge value + 1d6)


    mini stat block
    Marius- Male Elven Cleric 1
    Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 14
    AC:16, Fort:11, Reflex:13, Will:16 -- Speed:7
    HP:25/25, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:8/8
    Initiative +3
    Action Points: 1

    Conditions

    Powers
    Lance of Faith, Sacred Flame
    Channel Divinity (Divine Favor OR Turn Undead), Divine Glow, Elven Accuracy, Healing Word (x2)
    Beacon of Hope
    PbP Signature: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5934473-post84.html

  • #88
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,751
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    My communities:

    "They're vermin," Ellowyl says shortly, recovering her parchment from where she'd dropped it and dusting it off. "They live in shallow warrens and old abandoned mines, and send troops of young males out in all directions to scavenge off of travelers they can overpower."

    She sighs and carefully folds the paper before putting it back in her pouch.

    "The only unusual thing about this was that they didn't break and flee when the first few died. I expect the presence of the sorceror bolstered them...they have a peculiar obsession with their few naturally-occurring arcanists."

    The eladrin approaches the fallen wyrmpriest and pushes his body over onto its back with her staff; face set in a mask of controlled revulsion.

    "Too proud to flee, even in the face of certain doom. And thus comes his end."

  • #89
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Looking over the wyrmpriest Ellowyl notices a two strange necklaces.

    From the first dangles a dragon figurine carved of obsidian. But what truly catches her eye on this piece is on the flat back is etched the outline of a skull with ram's horns.

    DC 15 Religion
    The etching seems to be an abstract representation of the demon lord Orcus. Not a usual kobold god.


    The second looks to be a holy symbol Avandra, and surely something stolen.

    OCC: Knowledge check related to kobolds...

    DC 10 Dungeoneering
    Kobolds tend to be found in large groups. This little scouting party is probably part of a larger force. And making the King's road thier hunting grounds.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #90
    "Can't say I know anything about the religious symbols..." Jotrek hops down from the rock he was sitting on and moves towards the wyrmpriest "but I do know these ugly bastards tend to travel and live in large groups. This looks to be a scouting party of sorts." He lets out an exaggerated sigh. "I'm sure we can expect more." He stares down the trail. "We shouldn't linger longer than we need to."

    "Ellowyl, do you reconize that symbol?"

    OOC
    Figures I would roll a 20 on a DC 10 Knowledge check...
    Last edited by Disposable Hero; Friday, 6th July, 2012 at 07:31 PM.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Help Pricing Item - Death Touch from Death Domain
      By Aluvial in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Wednesday, 17th November, 2010, 08:11 PM
    2. Gaining the Death Domain
      By Bill Muench in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Wednesday, 2nd February, 2005, 06:17 PM
    3. Death Domain Death Touch
      By Azul in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Tuesday, 27th May, 2003, 08:56 PM
    4. Death Touch Domain Power
      By Gizzard in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 8th October, 2002, 09:26 AM
    5. Death domain, questions
      By Clumsy Bob in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Monday, 5th August, 2002, 06:09 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •