[Adventure] Invasion of the Einherjar (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder, Judge: Covaithe )

jbear

First Post
Leather mounts the grotesque barricade with Fangrim as best he can with the corpses he has at his disposition. He will complete one decent barricade before moving onto the next. He comments on the feeding going on: "It's not good to fight on a full belly. Get your pets under control ... and yourself. Then you can do whatever you have to do and the rest of us don't have to watch. Unless you want me to make you watch Bellyache skin a rat with his teeth. I promise you. It's unpleasant to watch." As he says it he hacks off one of the bladeling's heads and stuffs it on its blade without an inch of remorse before arranging it on one of the barricades. He does so several more times with other bladeling heads until their barricade becomes a most challenging sight to behold.

OOC: Ready when you are! I'll put leather on the map where I want him to begin this time (basically where he began last time)

Grotesque Barriers: Intimidate 22!

WEContact

First Post
OOC: I haven't. I'm posting from my phone- my laptop is dead, and I can get on my roommate's only occasionally. I trust Son of Meepo or jbear to place Haaku.

The drumming suddenly peaks and the group hears the sound of vicious snarling and thrashing. A metal cage is pushed out of the hold of the central ship and small Bladeling can be seen inside. Even more covered in spikes than the typical Bladeling, the small, black-skinned thing thrashes against the bars and roof of the cage, piercing metal and bending bars. It's red eyes focus on the cluster of enemies on the docks while the doors to the hold snaps shut. It seems that even those on board did not want to go near it. As soon as the wooden door closed with a bang, the Bladeling flung it's arms out wide and arched it's back, spines flying in all directions so viciously that little but a few scraps of metal remained at the base of the cage.

On the other two ships, several other Bladelings rush out of the hold, not wanting to wait their turn to pillage and destroy.

[sblock=Initiatives]

The badguys did not roll so well this time... So...the order is as follows:

Goodguys, then badguys... simple as that!

[/sblock]

[sblock=Bad guy details]

[sblock=EBS]
HP: 1/1 (minion) AC: 12, F: 15, R: 14, W: 13
Traits:
Einherjar Savagery - Any ally of this Einherjar Bladeling Savage who attacks an enemy that was hit or missed by this Einherjar Bladeling Savage gains a +2 bonus to damage on its next melee attack against that enemy.
Attacks:
Javelin - Range 10/20; +4 vs AC; 5 damage
Rusty Blade (MBA) - +4 vs AC; 5 damage
Triggered Abilities:
Death Spikes: Encounter; Close burst 1.
Trigger: The Einherjar Bladeling Savage is reduced to 0 hp or less.
Target: Enemies in the burst.
Attack: +5 vs Reflex
Hit: 9 damage
[/sblock]
[sblock=EBB]
Einherjar Blade Burster
HP: ?/? AC:14, F:15 , R:14 , W:12
Traits:
Bone Spikes (Aura 1): Any enemy that enters or starts its turn within the aura takes 4 damage.
Flinch Spike: Any enemy that makes an opportunity attack against the Blade Burster takes 1d6 damage.
Attacks:
Bone Spur: At-Will; Melee 2.
Target: 1 Creature
Attack: +7 vs AC
Hit: 1d8+5 damage.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]
If you're thinking to take it to the ships for melee combat, feel free! The ships are not very tall, so it will only take one additional square of movement and a DC 10 athletics check as part of your movement to get onto the ship from ground level (no additional movement or skill check to get off of the ship).
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases