[Adventure] Invasion of the Einherjar (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder, Judge: Covaithe )

jbear

First Post
The well muscled, bald pated black skinned warrior makes no special attempt to blend in to the surroundings as he balances with Ilex upon his shoulders. He neither spots Boomer nor does he have any reason to think that he should be hiding from him. He does however have a rare grin on his face, obviously enjoying the balancing act that he is involved in.

"Dancing bears, ringmaster and now his acrobats. We're quite the show."

[sblock=OOC] The dice agree with my evaluation of Leather's stealthiness. Proving himself ever useful.

Stealth 4

One wonders at who or what we are hiding from. Seems like Boomer might not want to be found not just by anyone, but us in particular? [/sblock]

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
Haaku is unaccustomed to going unnoticed in crowds- he favors the wilderness over the city- but that doesn't mean he's going to have trouble sneaking up on a flustered dwarf. Haaku weaves his way quickly through the crowd, ready to coerce Boomer into helping if it proved necessary.

Last edited:

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
Sitting astride Leather's shoulders Ilex points ”That way!” She pulls her cloak around herself, hoping to look like a parcel or some strange ship part that needs moving and keeps an eye on the dwarf while Leather moves in the direction indicated. Luna tucks herself back in her pocket of the cloak. Noctua follows in between them and Fhargrim and his Girls.

[sblock=Stealthy] Is Ilex Stealthy today? (1d20+1=17)
or NOTIs Noctua Stealthy in this chaos too? (1d20+2=3)[/sblock]

Boomer, paranoid as he is for being a well-known ex-pirate is always on the lookout for those who would cause him harm. Thankfully for the group, the skill of a few members of the group were enough to keep the dwarf from thinking that anyone was on to him in his current endeavor. However, he is still on the move, and weaving in and out of the throng of people, which makes it rather hard to keep track of the short fellow.

OOC: We are, indeed, ready to continue! Please tell me how you (and if applicable your animal allies) keep track of the dwarf (this is not necessarily a perception check...feel free to be creative) and what you do to make your way through the crowd.

Side Note: I have not , at this point, heard anything from ANGRYxPIRATE...so it is my displeasure to announce that he is officially being removed from this adventure. The silver lining to that dark cloud, however, is that the rest of you will earn more XP.

Son of Meepo

First Post
The gnoll scans the scene. His ears perk up.

I have a plan. Marcus is imposing (Intimidate) and could keep up with Boomer as he tries to flee (Athletics and Endurance). Haaku can hide (Stealth), ready to cut him off over... there. Ilex, you know how to handle my girls (Nature), take them and use them to corral Boomer. Make sure his escape route draws him

I'll take a higher vantage point and keep an eye (Perception) on our quarry to make sure he doesn't have a trick we can't anticipate.

OOC: My plan is based on the assessed strengths of the PCs, feel free to disregard or improvise as you see fit.

Fhangrim finds an easily accessible vantage point and then keeps watch.

Perception (1d20+11=29)

WEContact

First Post
Haaku catches Fhangrim's signalling, and understands. 'Sneak' isn't hard to pantomime, as it turns out, and Haaku and the gnoll share familiarity with pack tactics. Haaku knows how to play this game. He continues weaving through the crowd, but no longer follows Boomer tightly- instead, he circles around according to Fhangrim's indication, doing his best to keep inconspicuous while he waits for the right moment to intercept the dwarf. He does a reasonable job of it, but he still doesn't look much like a dock worker.

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Fhangrim tries to alert his allies to this pouch that caught his attention, but he is used to being direct with his words rather than trying to convey messages through hand signals.

He figures he'll just have to resort to shouting if Boomer reaches for the bag.

Bluff (1d20=3)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases