Bluffside is Returning

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
This may sound weird - or not - but what my long time players want most are two things:

A detailed, lovingly done Rooftop Inn, because in our games, like some sort of in game joke, it always started and ended there, and it probably always would :cool: With one notable exception which ended at the...

The Library of the Magical and Mundane. We had a very interesting things happening there, a map of the maze under it would also be cool.

The sewers... oh I wish we could insert some of the places we invented down there lol

Hal G

First Post
This may sound weird - or not - but what my long time players want most are two things:

A detailed, lovingly done Rooftop Inn, because in our games, like some sort of in game joke, it always started and ended there, and it probably always would :cool: With one notable exception which ended at the...

The Library of the Magical and Mundane. We had a very interesting things happening there, a map of the maze under it would also be cool.

The sewers... oh I wish we could insert some of the places we invented down there lol

OK, no issues on 1/2 we may already have #2 . As for the sewers, e-mail your ideas and lets see what we can do!

Remove ads