Gaming w/Jemal : Circle of Champions OOC (Full for now)

Walking Dad

First Post
These are the specifics what the ritual can detect. At least man sized (size -2) and and moving targets. It will not detect rats or anything below adult human size and one can avoid detection by standing totally still.

Jemal

Adventurer
So it's basically a really long range motion detector.

Looks almost ok, just a couple things.
First :
Supersenses 10 (Detect (moving size -2 objects/creatures), ranged, accurate 2, acute 1, extended 4) - subtle 2 Concentration -1/rank; Tiring -1/rank. -> 5pp
That's actually only 9 ranks. Detect 1 + ranged 1 + Accurate 2 + Acute 1 + Extended 4 = 9 ranks. The subtle 2 is a modifier.
Secondly, I don't like Acute on this, I see no reason why a motion-detecting spell would tell fine details.
That would put it down to 8 ranks at -2/rank , so 3 pts +2 subtle = 5 pp.
that works fine.

Also by my math, a 5pp ritual would take 4 minutes to create{4 hrs per point X 5 = 20 hours. That's above 16 hrs(rank 13), so it's a rank 14 time period. -9 quickness=5 which is 4 minutes.} = and one full round (6 seconds) to cast.

If that's OK with VV, just post up the death god coming to the realization of what to do and casting it, or if you plan on going with one of the power stunts or another ritual, post that. In any case, I'll post up the results as soon as I can afterwards.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Quietly following along and waiting for an "in" to post up something for Savior. Really just waiting for the combat to start so I can have her comment on the groups battle prowess.

Until then I have gone over the character and used the archtype to help me figure out some of this.

[sblock=Savior Version2]

STRENGTH 0 (0pts)
AGILITY 1 (2pts)
FIGHTING 0 (0pt)
AWARENESS 5 (10pts)
STAMINA 0 (0pts)
DEXTERITY 1 (2pts)
INTELLECT 1 (2pts)
PRESENCE 2 (4pts)

POWERS
Telekinesis: Move Object 8, Accurate 2 • 18 points.
Telekinetic Field: Protection 9, Impervious, Sustained • 18 points.
Telekinetic Levitation: Flight 3 (16 MPH) • 6 points.

ADVANTAGES
Contacts, Ultimate Effort (Will Defense)

EQUIPMENT - none

SKILLS
Acrobatics 0 (NA)
Athletics 0 (+0)
Close Combat 0 (+0)
Deception 0 (+2)
Expertise:Current Event 3 (+5)
Insight 5 (+10)
Intimidation 0 (+2)
Investigation 0 (NA)
Perception 2 (+7)
Persuasion 6 (+8)
Ranged Combat 0 (+1)
Sleight of Hand 0 (NA)
Stealth 0 (+1)
Technology 0 (NA)
Treatment 0 (NA)
Vehicles 0 (NA)

OFFENSE
INITIATIVE +1
Telekinesis +9(+13) Ranged, STR 8 Grab
Unarmed +2 Close, DMG 0

DEFENSE
DODGE 2 (+1 pt)
FORTITUDE 1 (+1 pt)
PARRY 1 (+1 pt)
TOUGHNESS 9
WILL 5

COMPLICATIONS
Motivation: Cause
Rivalry: The Red Star Reavers (Russian group)
Phobia: Fighting alone. During one confict with her previous group Savior ended up the only member left standing. She was then beaten badly and humiliated. Now when cornered or fighting alone she has panic attacks.

Power Point Summary: Abilities 20 PP + Defense 3 PP + Skills 8 PP + Advantages 2 PP + Powers 42 PP = 75 PP[/sblock]

BBs

First Post
Sorry for the late notification, but I'll be going on vacation, won't be back until aboot saturday to sunday, sorry. :(

Jemal

Adventurer
So I've realized that with Hafrogman being apparently AWOL, we are in a 4v5 situation here.

If Holyman would like, we can say that something went down with the dragon, and Savior petitioned to be allowed to swap with him. He can catch up and roll init for the current round as he bursts into the building, catching up and possibly Saving the day!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Just post her intro and let me know where she's at in relation to the group and I'll roll INIT and have her jump in.

HM

KerlanRayne

Explorer
I'm having problems posting in the game thread. It always either comes up a blank white page or says they only allow posting every 30 seconds even though I haven't made any other recent posts.

I can post in another game I'm on though just fine. And evidently in this thread as well.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I got that problem a few days before, it solved itself the next day. You can post here though and Jemal can load it on his next update.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases