Gaming w/Jemal : Circle of Champions OOC (Full for now)

Jemal

Adventurer
Hopfully will get a chance to update tonight. I've apparently lost my 3e book during the move, so using srd, and am still busy between cleaning/unpacking/working/doctor visits...
Damn pandas aren't helping with the little spare time I have, either.

Jemal

Adventurer
Posting this to all my threads:
ENWorld's back up, lets do a Roll Call to see if anybody hasn't found their way back yet.

Jemal

Adventurer
Ok, no response from HM, BBs, or VV. I've seen HM around, and BBs, so we're just waiting on VV to find the site again.
In the meanwhile, everybody gains 5 pp for success on the first adventure, and As I posted in the IC thread, I'd like your opinions (Here, not IC) as to whether you'd like to do some RP/Exploring before heading into another arena?
There will be time for rp/exploring, and figuring out what kind of arena battle you're going to have next (Dispute resolution? Entertainment? grudge match?) before I'm ready for a second battle either way, I just need to know if you guys want anything beyond that, or back to the fight asap.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I always favour balance. I'd like a few role play/exploration outside combat before heading to another arena, and that will also give time to spend the 5 pp

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was thinking of like a "locker room" scene coming up. Where we all sit around (maybe watching the next arena match) and talk tactics and such. Sorry I couldn't Roll Call sooner I had 19 games to update this weekend.

HM

Remove ads