Gaming w/Jemal : Circle of Champions OOC (Full for now)

Jemal

Adventurer
Alright Holyman your intro will be up ASAP, be sure to post your updated character to the RG.. the one you have in there right now is only sitting at 75 pts.

Kerlan - If you can't post it there, just PM it to me or post it in here and I'll throw it in with my update, your action's the only thing we need right now... Not trying to make you feel bad, just sharing. We all have problems with ENWorld from time to time.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
**Moving on Tuesday, Not sure how long till I have internet at the new place, so may be posting off my phone for a while, so will likely be slow.
Also be pretty busy packing & moving the next couple days.

So in general, my posting will likely be intermittent for the next week or two.
Apologies.

Will continue to try keeping up with my DMing as first priority when I get ENWorld time.

Jemal

Adventurer
Back online, but gotta sleep then work.

Need response from VV to my post in the IC thread, and possibly new action, before I can update it, anyways.

Jemal

Adventurer
I had wanted to know if you wished to change your actions based on the new knowledge, or just not use the hero point for the second action. Based on your response, I'll assume the latter.

Updating now

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
I have a request for discussion:
I know most people like to roll the dice for their character, but to speed things up, would you be OK with me rolling your resistance checks? (Toughness, will/fort saves, etc). If you wished to use a reroll you could still do so when you see the result.

Walking Dad

First Post
Perfectly fine, I'm doing this in my games, too.

But "Seize Initiative" and "Ultimate Effort" could be issues, as you have to decide on them before you roll.

Jemal

Adventurer
Seems cool so far. OK, anybody who has feats/abilities like that please post and we'll figure out what to do with it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases