Dungeon Module F3 Many Gates of the Gann now available

Guy Fullerton

First Post
Dungeon Module F3 – Many Gates of the Gann is NOW AVAILBLE!

You can buy it today at FRP Games or at Noble Knight Games.

(Don't forget to also pick up F1 The Fane of Poisoned Prophecies if you don't have it yet. Or ask for either one of the modules at your local game store. If necessary, let your game store know they can order them from WarPath Games, a hobby gaming wholesale distributor.)

7398998674_a8e04a9e78_z.jpg

Barbarous hyena-men who raid villages and kidnap girl-children? Bah! Unremarkable in our world! But when these raiders retreat safely past ancient sculptures that vaporize intruders, into heretofore unopened vaults believed to hold a weapon of primal terror, and past the gates that guard ancient treasures never beheld by man? Aye! Now these are rumors worthy of adventure! What bold souls will dare pass into centuries-old chambers protected by the Many Gates of the Gann?

Many Gates of the Gann includes complete descriptions and maps for a three-level adventure site, and is easily adaptable to most campaign settings. It is the latest in a series of modules designed for either independent or interconnected use.

System: For use with 1st Edition AD&D, and largely compatible with 2nd edition, the Basic game, the Original game, as well as the various clones and simulacra.
Format: 28 pages, saddle stitched. Retro-style detached cover with maps on the cover interior.
Author: Guy Fullerton
Artists: Stefan Poag, Andy "ATOM" Taylor, Zhu Bajie, John Larrey, Jason Sholtis

More information is available on the the Chaotic Henchmen Productions blog.

Guy Fullerton

First Post
No release to announce as far as F2 goes, but I have been working on it the past few days.

Many venues to explore and things to interact with, and a lean toward toward naturalistic-type effects/situations instead of mechanical ones. So instead of killing monsters and finding objects that give plusses, the intent is for a good bit of problem navigation without using the character sheet, and potential acquisition of stuff that similarly transcends the sheet.

Though there's certainly the potential for plenty of "engagement" with creatures too. And treasure. Oh yes.

Jacob

Explorer
Mmmm...Noble Knights. Is it wrong to feel special about living so close to such an esteemed store? And I give credit to Roll For Initiative for giving me interest in checking out 1E/2E at some point. ;)

Guy Fullerton

First Post
F3 Many Gates of the Gann and F1 The Fane of Poisoned Prophecies for $9 each

Both of the Chaotic Henchmen Productions modules are included as part of the After Gen Con Sale put on by Pacesetter Games & Simulations. Right now both modules are $9 each (the lowest price I've seen either of them), there are lots of other cool modules available, and there's free shipping with $50 in purchases:

http://pacesettergames.blog.com/2012/09/07/convention-news/

But Bill only has a limited supply of F1 and F3, so if they've run out, you'll have to get them from other sources at a slightly higher price. (Follow the Chaotic Henchmen link in my signature for other purchasing options.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases