HM's Age of Worms - restart discussion

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok here we are. A little later than I had hoped but SUN was a bad day for me and now it seems like time is flying by.

I will be restarting AoW's it has gotten a lot of interest from those on the boards and I like these adventures.

First I wish to mention everyone that has played in the games that have gone on before and give them a chance to jump in.
@ghostcat @Shayuri @renau1g @Walking Dad @Padreigh @GandalfMithrandir @jkason @Lughart @rb780nm @s@squ@tch @fireinthedust @CanadienneBacon @jackslate45 @TSS @SJRSamurai @Axel @Blood and Honor @Gondsman

Whoa :p quite a list...

And now for the new people who have shown interest.
@Disposable Hero @SelcSilverhand @Cromm10k @Fenris

Let's see who all wishes to join in. Group size will not be a factor for now I have some ideas running in my head should we get more than 6 players.

For now post your interest and if you have a character here...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues-gallery/295614-age-worms-character-spot.html

Please let me know if you wish to keep that character or not.

For the anyone new who wishes to join please post your interest and what type of character you are looking to play.

HM

Fenris

Adventurer
Still interested. Playing to my strengths, I don't do magic well :p. I prefer Barbarians, rangers, fighters and rogues. My preference would run to barbarian or ranger depending on group dynamics, but any of those work well for me.

Barbarian: Big, strong front line guy with an axe.
Ranger: Probably a switch hitter with a greatsword and long bow.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Thanks, but I'm currently not interested in another Pathfinder game. But I'm looking forward to play Dorian in your Caves of Chaos game :)

Cromm10k

First Post
I'd like to play a Paladin or Inquisitor. I'm not sure about the race. The generation method (25 point buy, Core and APG only) still applys?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome All to the correct thread. :D

Cromm10k - Character gene is the same as some of the older already done characters (Aria and Galyne) were made that way.

Easier to just add some newer characters into the mix. And happy character building.

WD- Thanks for letting me know and CoC should be starting soon.

DH brings up the subject of party composition - so far it looks like...

Galyne - half-elf ranger
Aria - human sorceress(undead)

?? Fenris - Barbarian or Ranger
?? Disposable Hero - human barbarian or an oracle (battle)
?? Cromm10k - Paladin or Inquisitor

Anything we are missing I will use an old PC from the Character Spot as a NPC (So Dorain could be the groups cleric for this game).

The game is so big that people adding and leaving won't be much of a problem.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases