HM's Age of Worms - restart discussion

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh I forgot to show you the reason for the HP upgrade, meet...
Brazzemal the Burning

BrazzemalTheBurning.jpg

A mean CR 23 (500 + HP) red dragon that is only one dragon in the dungeon you encounter him and he is not part of the last adventure. Crazy I know there is more trouble after him if you can believe it.

To your characters - Happy Dreams :angel:

HM

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I am actually perfectly happy with the Fochlucan Lyrist the way it is. The idea behind it is a classic version of the original D&D bard, who was a fighter/thief/druid/bard. They were ultimate utilitarians and I love the background concept. So if it is all the same to you, I'd like to keep the concept the way it is. I wouldn't have picked the class otherwise. Now, if you think that it just isn't going to work because you feel it will be underpowered, I would rather stick with a simple druid. But I'll be advancing bardic music and bardic spellcasting while advancing druid spellcasting. I think it will work out well in the end.

Edit: I am perfectly happy with lowering the requirements to get into the class so I can start taking levels at 7th instead of 11th though.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I wish to keep all the fluff don't get me wrong.

I just wish to make it not so you can only be this class and that class to get in. There should be a chance for a few odd ball characters to get into the college.

Yeah I saw that you needed to be a very high level - which is what the old AD&D bard was like, but hard to get to lvl 10 in the PrC if you can't take your first lvl till character lvl 12

I have my PHB 1e here will look over it some more but for now will keep the same skill set and requirements but look into getting the ransk down to something manageable.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ring is not magical but could be sold for some alchemist fires if the group wants.

Still going over level ups, I'm trying to update everything while the site is up.

HM

airwalkrr

Adventurer
It's been hectic for me and finals are coming up so my posting will be sporadic for the next two weeks. Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up.

Also, HM, bear in mind the PrC is designed with 3.5 rules in mind. So the skill ranks only need to be lowered by 3 to be compatible with Pf. I that is done, I can take my first level at level 11 meaning I'd be able to get all 10 levels by level 20 (which is honestly how I feel they should have done prestige classes in the first place, but just MHO). Now if you want to change the pre-reqs for other reasons that's fine. But I do not feel it is necessary.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases