HM's Age of Worms - restart discussion

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No problem please quote (and then get rid of the quotes) him in the RG.

Anything you wish to change please go ahead and make a list of it here.

Still working on characters and my OP for this. Will hopefully get an IC up so you all may get into character a bit.

HM

ghostcat

First Post
Yes. I changed Gaylne to be a Trapper Ranger as the original party didn't have a rogue. As the party still doesn't have a rogue, I guess I'd better keep the Archetype.

In fact looking in the RG, it looks like Gaylne assumed Trapper as part of the Level 2 update. Which has not been working into the Character Sheet.

So. where do you want me to go from here?

a. Keep original Level 1 Ranger.
b. Roll in Level 2 changes for a Level 2 Ranger (Trapper)
c. Rework original Character as a Level 1 Ranger (Trapper)
d. Leave Level 1 character as-is and wait until he makes Level 2 to take the Archetype.

Your choice HM :)

[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]. Did you miss this?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes and no, :blush:

I have a listof things I need to update - just sometimes a little RP gets in the way.

I think when we made the character Ultimate Magic wasn't out yet. And since the group needed a rogue we were going to add the archtype in.

Go ahead and add it at level 1 ("c" I believe) as all that does to change the character is adding in the trapfinding ability (very useful).

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No problem and again welcome aboard.

Busy day for me on the boards I hope to have an IC up and everyone RPing discussing some dungeon-delving tonight/tomorrow.

I will go over characters as we RP.

HM

Disposable Hero

First Post
Quick thing about my character I'm making a last minute change to elf and since we have a full time cleric I'm dropping cleric. Sorry if that throws a monkey wrench into anyones plans. I'll get his stats posted tomorrow sometime in the morning we I get off work.

Fenris

Adventurer
Galyne - half-elf ranger (trapper archtype)
Aria - human sorceress(undead)
Haakon - human barbarian
(Unnamed-Disposable Hero) - elf bard
Torgak - half-orc paladin of St. Cuthbert
Zeke- human cleric of Pelor

Looks like a pretty good group. All the major roles covered. I think we will rock.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases