[LPF] Warehouse Sitting

Disposable Hero

First Post
Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

Orion looks to Zhen Yu. "You're more than welcome to call me Orion but if Sir Drake is what you prefer than I am fine with both."

He looks to the others as he ponders their situation for a long moment. "Covering ourselves should be easy along with the mighty gate guardian." He smiles but reframes from goading the demon further. "It's the pony that may prove to be challenging."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
Current Effects: None
HP: 13/13
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Move:20'/30'
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
Weapon in Hand: None

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
OOC: For everyone's reference, the warehouse map is below.
Also the crates vary in height from 3ft to 5ft tall. The smallest is in D4 and the largest is surrounded by the others.
The area in the bottom right corner is where the mason's leftover mess is located.

Attachments

• Warehouse20x12.jpg
    Warehouse20x12.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 76

toasterferret

Explorer
Darius contemplates a moment before voicing his opinion.

"I think it will be near impossible to conceal ourselves in a wide open warehouse with a pony and a demon. I think our best bet is to just set up where we have the best vantage point to watch all of the possible entrances, which is right here" he points to the box he is leaning against "The boxes."

He takes a moment to climb on top of the tallest box, plopping himself down next to Zaphyn, completely ignoring the demon's glare.

Disposable Hero

First Post

"I'll stay down here then and wait." Orion stands and walks around the warehouse. "Though I'm not sold on the fact that their getting in through the front door."

[sblock=OOC]Weeell I thought there was more boxes...but no problem there.[/sblock]

[sblock=Action]Take 20 on Perception to notice anything out of place or just unusal. Total=28.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
[sblock=Results of Orion's Perception]When looking over the walls of the northwest corner you notice an odd, hollow sound from the floor (I2) as you walk past. You notice as well, that the floor moves slightly as you step off it.[/sblock]

Disposable Hero

First Post

"Interesting." Orion takes his great sword and tries to lift the tile. "I think I found something. It looks to be the true entrance and possible exit of the would be thieves."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Korsakovia

First Post
"I should hope they're not coming in through the front door. Can we trust the demon to be an efficient lookout? We could have one of us at each corner of the group of crates to keep watch..."

She fell silent as Orion announced his discovery, and a small smile spread over her lips. "Or we conceal ourselves opposite the northwest corner.
Do you need any assistance?" she asked as her hands reached for her mace should anything emerge from the tile Orion was trying to lift.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
"You don't have to worry about him." Darius chimes in.

"FOR NOW MORTAL." the demon whispers, moving from the boxes and locating himself about 20 feet west of the trapdoor.

Rhydius

First Post
The section of the floor, though heavy, lifts up as Orion pries at it revealing an unlit space, and a ladder that leads deeper into the dark. Accompanying the discovery is a faint foul smelling odor.

Alessia still standing with her chains exclaims, "The FLOOR?!" She drops the chains in a clanking heap outside and paces toward the formerly hidden passage muttering to herself all the way, "I've spent all this time building up the walls, and they're coming in through the floor? I never- How did I not guess?"

[sblock=ooc]I'll be needing a plan of action from the group, as well as locations if you decide to stay and wait, or a marching order if you decide to go exploring.[/sblock]

Disposable Hero

First Post

Orion glances back at Alessia for just a moment. "This provides some more options. We could wait for the thieves then see where this tunnel leads or go to them for a change but that would mean leaving the warehouse open to attack if this isn't the only tunnel."

He moves to the side of tile so he can look at Alessia directly. "How long did you say you've owned this property?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Remove ads