First Post
DM: Rhydius
Judge:

Start Date: 6/21/2012
End Date:

Players:
Zhen Yu (Korsakovia)
Encounter XP: 200; Encounter GP: 0
level x - date (0 starting xp + x encounter xp + x time xp =x xp) level xtime gp = x gp
total time xp = x; total time gp = x
total xp = x; total gp = x
Orion Drake (Disposable Hero) Last post: 7/23/2012
Encounter XP: 100; Encounter GP: 0
level x - date (0 starting xp + x encounter xp + x time xp =x xp) level xtime gp = x gp
total time xp = 231; total time gp = 198
total xp = 331; total gp = 198
Larson Starwater (CoreyL) Last post: 7/4/2012
Encounter XP: 0; Encounter GP: 0
total time xp = 98; total time gp = 84
total xp = 98; total gp = 84
Darius Thran (Toasterferret)
Encounter XP: 200; Encounter GP: 0
Rince Laur (Son of Meepo) Started: 8/17/2012
Encounter XP: 100; Encounter GP: 0
[sblock=Loot Table][/sblock]
[sblock=Adventure Rules]* I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. So in combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

* Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players. I will using my own methods for rolling because some rolls need to be kept secret and it's just plain faster when trying to roll for a lot of npcs.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days, not counting weekends, should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post.

* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so at the end of an encounter. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

* I would greatly appreciate all characters having an appropriate character picture (otherwise a temporary one may be assigned to you.:devil:) Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet would be much appreciated in every IC post during a fight. [/sblock] Example Mini-stats block:[sblock=Mini Stats]
Rhydius-face.jpg

Rhydius VanDarver
Initiative: +6
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 11/11
Move: 30'
CMB: +3 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Weapon in Hand: Shortbow

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d4+2
Rapier: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d6+2
Shortbow: Attack: +05(+6*) Damage: 1d6+1*
Normal Arrows (15)
*Point Blank Shot within 30'

Ranger’s Focus: +2 to attack and damage on declared target. Remaining:1/1 per day[/sblock]
[sblock=Encounter Information]Attack on the warehouse: CR 1 300 xp total/100 xp each
Participants: Zhen, Orion, Daruis

In the Tunnels: CR 3 300 xp total/100xp each
Participants: Zhen, Darius, Rince
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
You follow the directions away from the Dunn Wright Inn through the Gulls district and toward the docks, and then further until the buildings start to look less well kept. The directions take you into the Ranocchio district, but before things start looking too rough you recognize the figure from the bar standing in front of a large building arguing with a well dressed man.

"Just give me the chance to catch the thieves." says the familiar figure, tucking dark hair behind one ear.

"I don't know, Alessia, I've already insisted on extra White Cloak patrols, but the last time things went missing they noticed no thieves." replies the well dressed man, in a firm tone.

"They didn't look hard enough!"

"They were outside nearly all night, and you, yourself never left the front of the building." says the well dressed man shaking his head, his tone still firm, but calm. "Several other members are beginning to whisper that you, in fact have stolen-"

"That's ridiculous!" shouts Alessia cutting of the man mid sentence.

He shrugs and in a more placating tone continues, "I know, but you must admit it is suspicious that nearly half of the last three shipments stored here have gone missing."

"I'm begging you, Frediano, give me one more day. This last shipment goes out tomorrow. I swear to you it will still be here," Alessia's voice comes out clipped and hard.

"I do hope so Miss Costa," Frediano nods, "I cannot promise more than one more day however, and I'm only doing that because I knew your father."

"Thank you," Alessia says nodding her head to the man slowly.

"You'll have until evening tomorrow then." Frediano says before turning to go.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

Orion approaches the scene as Frediano turns to walk away. "Excuse the interruption sir but I am here in response to your notice from the Dunn Wright Inn. My name is Orion Drake and you have my services for the night if you'll have them."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
HP: 13/13
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
Weapon in Hand: None

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Darius arrives a few steps behind Orion. Hearing him introduce himself, Darius lightly places a hand on his shoulder, pointing to Allesia.

"I believe the young lady here is our employer actually..."

With a slight bow and a charming smirk, he addresses Allesia

"Darius Thran, at your service m'lady. Please ignore the ugly brute watching us from the rooftops..." he continues, pointing upward.

A shadowy form can barely be made out peering over the rooftop above. A hissing voice calls down

"LOOooOOK AT iTTTT POSSsssSSTURE AND PREEeeENN FOR THE FEMALE. SSSssSsICKENING."

With a cocked eyebrow, Darius looks up once again and points to the figure.

"Quiet you."

Korsakovia

First Post
Zhen Yu, Human Oracle (1)

"Zhen Yu" the oracle said as she bowed her head politely. "I offer my services with Sirs Drake and Thran in protecting your wares."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

[sblock=OoC]If I'm missing anything from the mini stats, please let me know. Thanks! :)[/sblock]

CoreyL

First Post
Larson Starwater Gnome Paladin 1

Larson had enjoyed the stimulating conversation with Orion as they had wandered through the markets of Venza. The asimar was so much more vocally zealous than himself, not to mention more knowledgeable about his own religion. It was interesting that two men could be called to the same service in such different ways. Of course Larson himself had never intended to be in the service of a divine power, but one did not easily refuse the call.

He was intrigued by the bit of conversation that he overheard as the group of three approached the warehouse. He had been dreading a tedious job as night guard watching over items of no consequence. He waited politely until his companions had introduced themselves, watching with some dismay the interplay between the stranger and his even more strange...creature. A familiar of some sort perhaps? Surely nothing very foul, for Orion was not reacting to it.

My lady, I am called Larson Starwater and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. It sounds to me as if there is an opportunity engage in a lively debate with some brigands who have been giving you trouble.

His eyes twinkled with all the ignorant expectation of youth, and the pony danced beneath him reading his excitement.

[sblock=ooc] Mini stats coming. My work sort of exploded this week leading to 60+ hours and a great deal of stress, so I will put in the effort of making my mini stats, but it may take a few days.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Statistics]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Larson_Starwater_(CoreyL)
AC:16 (Flat Footed: 16, Touch: 11)
HP: 12/12
Move: 15/ (40 mounted)
CMB:+2 CMD:+12
Fort: 4 Reflex: 1 Will:0
Weapon in Hand: Lance
Weapons
Lance:
Attack +4 Damage 1d6+3
Ax: Attack +4 Damage 1d10+3
Throwing Ax Melee: Attack +4 Damage 1d4+2
Throwing Ax Ranged: Attack +2 Damage 1d4+2 Range: 10'[/sblock]

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

First Post
Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

At Darius' touch and explanation Orion looks slightly embarrassed. "My deepest apologies Miss Costa." He looks the warehouse over. "I assure you that the wares you hold inside will be protected."

His hand goes to the pony that Larson currently sits upon. "Whoa. Easy boy. We can see in his eyes that he's excited."

"Darius, what manner of creature is you're friend? I sense he is not evil but I can't place his origin." He asks as his attention redirects back to Darius.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
HP: 13/13
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
"Well that's odd" Darius responds.

"Something about the magic that binds him must mask his nature from you. Zaphyn there is straight from the Abyss. He's some kind of gatekeeper demon, who I was just lucky enough to bind with his truename. You needn't worry though, he can't harm anyone without my orders." He explains. A faint hiss can be heard from above "FOR NOWWWWW MORTAL"

Turning to Allesia he continues "Well that's enough about my fun loving friend up there. Miss Allesia, perhaps you would be so kind as to give us some background on what's been happening here?"

Rhydius

First Post
Frediano walks away from the warehouse back toward the better parts of the city. He pointedly ignores you as he passes.

"First, I want to thank you all for coming," says Alessia a small frown appearing on her face as she looks toward Zaphyn. She shrugs and continues, "Goods keep disappearing from shipments stored in my warehouse. I've only owned it for three months now, but with things the way they are I've been hard pressed to find anyone willing to store anything lately."

She begins pacing in front of the large, and recently painted, front doors of the warehouse. "I'm sure you overheard at least a little of my conversation with Frediano.." she pauses for a moment, "I have to make this shipment, or it will be my last. I don't know how the thieves are getting in, but they are. I just need someone to watch the crates, and keep them from taking anything else."

Korsakovia

First Post
"Your wares will be well guarded" Zhen Yu replied. "The thieves will rue sorely their decision to rob you." Her eyes followed Alessia's pacing for a few steps before she looked beyond the woman and at the warehouse. "The building is well kept with strong doors?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2