[LPF] Warehouse Sitting

Rhydius

First Post
[sblock=CoreyL]The pony should fit easy enough, but I'm glad you asked.[/sblock]
[sblock=Warehouse Dimensions]The warehouse is roughly 40ft wide x 50ft long x 15ft tall at it's shortest, 20ft tall at its highest, but the the extra five would be rafters and roof supports. Each of the doors are 8ft wide and 12ft tall.[/sblock]

Korsakovia

First Post
"If that is your wish, Madame." She loosely crossed her arms over her chest with her hands tucked into the crook of her elbows. "I agree with Sir Starwater that it may hinder us should we need to pursue any thieves. Catching them would be the surest way to end your troubles."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
Current Effects: None
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

Last edited:

CoreyL

First Post
Larson Starwater Gnome Paladin 1

Larson led the pony around the room a few times, making a careful examination of the place.

Perchance my friends, we should move the boxes to new locations within the building. I can not but think that something strange is afoot. Might it not be that the common laborers who bring in the boxes place them in a location that allows for the opening of some secret door?

He gave the pony a pat on the rump. I'm sure that my companion will have no trouble pulling the crates a few feet in any given direction.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

"He has a good point. Since you don't know exactly who the thieves are or even how their entering the warehouse, moving things around could confuse them if their familiar with its layout." Orion stands and places his greatsword back in its sheath. "I can help with this task as well and so can the mighty box guardian."

"I WIILLLL NOoOooT MoOV..."

"You will do as your master commands you to do! Or back to the abyss you'll go but not how you wish to make the journey and you may or may not be alive when you reach your precious gates."

[sblock=OOC]Just let me know if speaking for Zap is a no no.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
OrionsThumbnail.png

Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
HP: 13/13
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Move:20'/30'
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]

Last edited:

Korsakovia

First Post
"Do you think we could find the door first?" Zhen Yu asked. "We could catch them by surprise. If the boxes are moved they may suspect that they've been caught onto."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
"I understand your concerns about the lock, but I don't want anyone else to know that you're inside," Alessia says to Zhen and Larson, "I'm not sure who I can trust, so for now I'm keeping the lock on, and I'm going to be outside the door, just like the last time. I don't want them running off tonight, only to come back next time. I want the thieves caught."

She tilts her head in thought for a moment "I suppose that some of you could stand guard with me, if you think it would help."

OOC: She seems genuinely concerned about anyone else finding out that you're inside, but she also doesn't want to get in your way.

CoreyL

First Post
Larson Starwater Gnome Paladin 1

Larson spent a few few minutes making sure that his weapons were ready, and going over the harness on the pony. When he looked up, the twinkle had returned to his eyes.

Well then, it seems that we are to be the teeth in this merry little trap. My lady, I promise you that anyone who enters this building but bby your leave will find a most spirited discussion of property rights awaiting him.

Korsakovia

First Post
"How should we arrange ourselves?" Again her eyes wandered over the interior of the warehouse. "If we want to catch them unawares, we could conceal ourselves and wait as Sir Drake suggested."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu