[LPF] Warehouse Sitting - Page 4





+ Log in or register to post
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 167
  1. #31

    Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

    Orion looks to Zhen Yu. "You're more than welcome to call me Orion but if Sir Drake is what you prefer than I am fine with both."

    He looks to the others as he ponders their situation for a long moment. "Covering ourselves should be easy along with the mighty gate guardian." He smiles but reframes from goading the demon further. "It's the pony that may prove to be challenging."

    Mini Stats

    Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
    Current Effects: None
    HP: 13/13
    AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
    Move: 20'/30'
    CMB: +4, CMD: 15
    Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
    Move:20'/30'
    Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
    Weapon in Hand: None

    Smite Evil: 1/1 day
    Daylight: 1/1 day

 

  • #32
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rhydius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Posts
    198
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Rhydius
    OOC: For everyone's reference, the warehouse map is below.
    Also the crates vary in height from 3ft to 5ft tall. The smallest is in D4 and the largest is surrounded by the others.
    The area in the bottom right corner is where the mason's leftover mess is located.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Warehouse20x12.jpg  

  • #33
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    toasterferret's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore toasterferret
    Darius contemplates a moment before voicing his opinion.

    "I think it will be near impossible to conceal ourselves in a wide open warehouse with a pony and a demon. I think our best bet is to just set up where we have the best vantage point to watch all of the possible entrances, which is right here" he points to the box he is leaning against "The boxes."

    He takes a moment to climb on top of the tallest box, plopping himself down next to Zaphyn, completely ignoring the demon's glare.

  • #34

    Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

    "I'll stay down here then and wait." Orion stands and walks around the warehouse. "Though I'm not sold on the fact that their getting in through the front door."

    OOC
    Weeell I thought there was more boxes...but no problem there.


    Action
    Take 20 on Perception to notice anything out of place or just unusal. Total=28.


    Mini Stats

    Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
    Current Effects: None
    HP: 13/13
    AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
    Move: 20'/30'
    CMB: +4, CMD: 15
    Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
    Move:20'/30'
    Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
    Weapon in Hand: None

    Smite Evil: 1/1 day
    Daylight: 1/1 day
    Last edited by Disposable Hero; Friday, 6th July, 2012 at 03:20 PM.

  • #35
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rhydius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Posts
    198
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Rhydius
    Results of Orion's Perception
    When looking over the walls of the northwest corner you notice an odd, hollow sound from the floor (I2) as you walk past. You notice as well, that the floor moves slightly as you step off it.

  • #36

    Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

    "Interesting." Orion takes his great sword and tries to lift the tile. "I think I found something. It looks to be the true entrance and possible exit of the would be thieves."

    Mini Stats

    Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
    Current Effects: None
    HP: 13/13
    AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
    Move: 20'/30'
    CMB: +4, CMD: 15
    Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
    Move:20'/30'
    Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
    Weapon in Hand: None

    Smite Evil: 1/1 day
    Daylight: 1/1 day

  • #37
    "I should hope they're not coming in through the front door. Can we trust the demon to be an efficient lookout? We could have one of us at each corner of the group of crates to keep watch..."

    She fell silent as Orion announced his discovery, and a small smile spread over her lips. "Or we conceal ourselves opposite the northwest corner.
    Do you need any assistance?" she asked as her hands reached for her mace should anything emerge from the tile Orion was trying to lift.

    Mini Stats


    Zhen Yu
    Initiative: +2
    Current Effects: None
    AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
    HP: 10/10
    Move: 20'
    CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
    Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
    Weapon in Hand: None

    Weapons:
    Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
    Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
    Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
    X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
    Normal Bolts (50)

  • #38
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    toasterferret's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore toasterferret
    "You don't have to worry about him." Darius chimes in.

    "FOR NOW MORTAL." the demon whispers, moving from the boxes and locating himself about 20 feet west of the trapdoor.

  • #39
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rhydius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Posts
    198
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Rhydius
    The section of the floor, though heavy, lifts up as Orion pries at it revealing an unlit space, and a ladder that leads deeper into the dark. Accompanying the discovery is a faint foul smelling odor.

    Alessia still standing with her chains exclaims, "The FLOOR?!" She drops the chains in a clanking heap outside and paces toward the formerly hidden passage muttering to herself all the way, "I've spent all this time building up the walls, and they're coming in through the floor? I never- How did I not guess?"

    ooc
    I'll be needing a plan of action from the group, as well as locations if you decide to stay and wait, or a marching order if you decide to go exploring.

  • #40

    Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

    Orion glances back at Alessia for just a moment. "This provides some more options. We could wait for the thieves then see where this tunnel leads or go to them for a change but that would mean leaving the warehouse open to attack if this isn't the only tunnel."

    He moves to the side of tile so he can look at Alessia directly. "How long did you say you've owned this property?"

    Mini Stats

    Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
    Current Effects: None
    HP: 13/13
    AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
    Move: 20'/30'
    CMB: +4, CMD: 15
    Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
    Move:20'/30'
    Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
    Weapon in Hand: None

    Smite Evil: 1/1 day
    Daylight: 1/1 day

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Do you DM sitting or standing?
      By Wycen in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 62
      Last Post: Thursday, 18th May, 2006, 01:12 AM
    2. Harry Potter is sitting in a UPS warehouse
      By reveal in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Sunday, 17th July, 2005, 01:25 AM
    3. G-man Sitting
      By Ferret in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Wednesday, 18th May, 2005, 12:25 AM
    4. So you're all sitting in a tavern and ...
      By Olgar Shiverstone in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 44
      Last Post: Monday, 17th January, 2005, 01:37 AM
    5. just sitting there, reading the PHB
      By alsih2o in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 37
      Last Post: Wednesday, 7th January, 2004, 11:40 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •